It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 9, 1986-2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
YEA!!!!! I am now 19! Still no drivers license, or job, or life, but I am 19!!!!

SO cool, no party though, one friend in Hawaii, other in Indianapollis, and last one in Texas. Oh well, 19! 2 more ears and I can drink legally! Or not, drinking bad for your health and no spleen makes it dangerous to drink alcohol and such cause my body doesn't process it as fast as someone else. It's like the CHinaman Syndrome.

You see, they find it rude not to drink when you do. So you drink a glass of whatever, they do to. But a say, 250lbs business man from Chicago can drink more then a 120lbs business man from Shanghai. But the Chinese Business man has to drink as much as the American because that is custom or tradition, something like that. So you have 5, feel fine, they have 5, drunk off their bum, and alot more informative. This was a tactic the Japanese use to use in business when dealing with another. They would get an American/Other Round Eye Ganjii to meet with a Japanese company they were planning on buying out or whatever. Then they drink, the Japanese Round Eye can drink more, the other guy gets drunk, becomes loose with his words, and they can find out things the other company didn't want them to know.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Happy 19 !! when i was 19 i had nithing either...in fact 10 years later ..i still have nothing... so dont ..chill out and be happy !

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
happy birthday!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
lol..my sisters birthday aswell....shes 25.....born exactly 5 years and i day after me!

Happy birthday dude!

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hmmm, this sucks. Now that I am 19 have to go do something. Don't know how long will be gone, but leaving on wed for it. If I get everything done fast could be done and back in a week, if not, could be a month. Sucks being a male in this family, everyone has to do this, and haven't heard good things about it. But if I don't want to get disowned...

Gonna miss ATS/BTS/PTS and all that, so will try to be back as soon as possible. Had a cousin take over a month, had to suck for him since he turned 19 when at school.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Oh well, 19! 2 more ears and I can drink legally!

Now that is impressive! How do you grow them in a petry dish? Just kidding!

Happy Birthday!

Since you can't have one legally have one on me

new topics

top topics

join