It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Potter Release Attacks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Looking through the website, Potter Parties. By information there, there will be approx. One Thousand, Eight hundred and Fifty Nine(1,859) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince release parties, throughout the world, the Majority being in the U.S.(1,539).

Although strange indeed in theory, I believe there is a high possiblity/and or Threat of Terrorist attacks at these parties. There will be thousands of people attending which would make them ideal targets.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
OH
THAT kind of Potter Party.

sheesh.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
OH
THAT kind of Potter Party.

sheesh.

I am going to type THESE WORDS here now so that I am not handed an excesive quote warn, due to the plain fact I have not 1 single thing to add to Lys's noticing what is what in this matter.

See?
I am NOT just quoting here I am typing my own words to.....
...SEE?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
People, this isn't a Tickle Me Elmo, it is a book you can get from Amazon so it arrives at your house the day it comes out so you don't need to go to a store for it and get trampled by a bunch of idiots. Or wait a few days and d/l the stupid thing using whatever you like.

Can't wait, only 6 more days....(Here anyways, July 16th)

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

Or wait a few days and d/l the stupid thing using whatever you like.

Bah, humbug.

Nobody ever heard of copyright infringement? Or is stealing "ok"?

(no, James, I'm not point a finger at you, mkay? Just at the subject)

Back to the topic.

I'd be astonished if anything happened. The G8 conference would have been a better target (though it did "coincide" with the London Attacks); but perhaps more to the point, these are by no means the only "same day" gatherings taking place around the world at any given point.

Try religious gatherings. Or other equally publicized events. They'd appear to be a much more likely target.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
40 year old men in their parents' basement are not the kind of target a terrorist would want.

Nobody would mind missing them.

I think the release of the seventh book would be a better ploy for terrorism, but I'd be on the look out (depending on what happens in this book) for a bunch of Lord Voldemort parties. (I know I'd be in)

new topics

top topics

join