It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hi I'm new to this site so you'll have to forgive me if this has been discussed before! Found this image apparently taken by NASA while I was browsing not seen it before but think it looks quite interesting. I believe some of the most convincing evidence for UFO's has come from NASA photo's and footage such as the STS75 tether mission if anyone knows anymore about this image let me know what you think

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hello,

I made a thread some times ago, called the Soho Enigma. You can check it out here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You might find this thread very interesting as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thanks
I bet Nasa got the best collection ever of UFOs that is most real extraterrestrials in spaceships.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I remeber I saw some prog on discovery for some time ago about nasa and ufos, the crew on ISS(International Space Station) sees all the time UFOs flying around taking ekstreme manouvers and nasa got cameras around filming these, but the crew where told to keep quiet, seems they couldn't keep quiet. I just remember the russian space station(MIR) when it was alive the people onboard there also saw alot of UFOs.

(Think I am Taking a google search)
:

top topics

join