It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Earth is a Prison Colony, and has been for a long time...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i think frostys heart is blackened with hate

he calls a poor man greedy

im very upset with you

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here's the plain truth in your face concerning the NWO www.hourofthetime.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

An American degree is "worthless" and by your post you only have a HighSchool qualification? Which is what we earn at 16 in the United Kingdom.

Worthless than what? In four years I'll most likely have a Mechanical Engineering degree from the University of Houston. May graduates from that school go on to work at local companies like Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Sverdrup, Raytheon and govNASA. Not sure if you have ever heard of them or not.

Yes, AIM, poor people can be greedy.

Aim

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Frosty, I have been researching this for a long time. All efforts you believe that are fighting fire with fire do not work, I have tried them man.

Everytime you put effort into trying to 'destroy' the system it only wastes time, this system has been in place since the time of Jesus. It will not be destroyed. All One can do is make the choice to stop playing the game, and trust me once you understand the choice yourself it is an easy one to make. Just remember the choice is yours, do not try to fight what is not real, it only brings you further down the rabbit hole.

Electronic money does not hurt the FED, it is exactly what they want. A non tangible source of Debt and Credit, really nothing else would be better. Why do you think it is illegal to destroy money?

I really do not want to scare you away from this but I have read this forum a few times and I am trying my best to show you guys what freedom truly is. What the NWO truly is, is just men that understand this system. The Masons brought the system to North America. The Royal Family kind of own the corporation 'THE CROWN' which owns US and CA (USA and Canada's masquerade corporations), THE CROWN is owned by the VATICAN.

Listen, I wish this stuff was fake but I have looked deep into it many times, I have meditated on the subject thousands of times. All I can say is that the choice to free yourself from this system is yours and no one elses. The Grass is greener on the other side, have no fear I will be there waiting for you.

Aim

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm bumping this and giving you all these links to go to.

This information is the foundations for realising the control you are truly under and what you can do to free yourself.

THE NWO IS NOTHING TO FEAR, THEY HOLD NO POWER, THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS.

Here is the information, and I pray you will read it. If you request any information and would rather talk to me feel free to private message me.

I swear with my whole heart under God that this information is the information that will set you free. The shackles lie in the laws and rules themselves. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR THOUGH, they are only imaginary prisons that your Mind is free to rise above, thousands are doing it all over the world. This information will put you on your way to freedom, and I beg of you to share it with those you love, for this information is free for all.

You must make the choice, everything in 'life' is a choice. The choice to realise the System and what freedom truly can only be made by Oneself. It is not a difficult choice, once you realise what you truly are you will be released from these prisons as I have and countless before.

Here is the information I suggest you start with;
www.wealth4freedom.com...

Your loving brother in creation,

Patrick Oliver

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Aim]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The point still stands, your history qualification is a joke which has been shown by several of your posts as I pointed out.

By claiming Native Americans are uneducated you show you lack basic knowledge about your own Nations history.

As for your job? Good for you.

Starting wage I'm on £500 a day with mine as well as a 20% bonus per-year, and that's only working for the Government and not including private business and international work as a barrister. With most earning well over £1200 a day.
(after tax)

And yes, I've heard of them. My grand-father was a designer for Jaguar and Mercedes after the Korean War and also worked on some aircraft designs in Europe before he retired.

So yes, I know of them and have met people who have worked for them over in the U.K. before - nothing really to brag about. :-)

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Bit arrogant the title don't you think:

Earth is a Prison Colony, and has been for a long time...

I say this because the info only seems to be really relevent to the USA, so one would be forgiven for thinking that the implication is that America is the only country on the planet? Last time I looked there was a lot more I think, but I could be wrong..
Maybe a title like 'America is a Prison Colony, and has been for a long time...', would be more accurate in keeping with info provided?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

By claiming Native Americans are uneducated you show you lack basic knowledge about your own Nations history.

What do Indian Americans have to do with my nation's history, other than being a nusiance? They were living in a stoneage hence they were uneducated.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

What do Indian Americans have to do with my nation's history, other than being a nusiance? They were living in a stoneage hence they were uneducated.

Why were they a nusiance?

Why were they uneducated? They lived their life in a way which best surved them and the Nation they lived in.

Edit:
Stone Age - education.yahoo.com...

NOUN:

The earliest known period of human culture, characterized by the use of stone tools. See Usage Note at Three Age system.
Slang An extremely backward or primitive era or state: back in the Stone Age of television broadcasting.

Native Americans used metal, which again shows your lack of historic understanding.

It's worrying, that in the U.K. students by 14 would know more about your Nations History than you yourself do. Sure you passed the course?

[edit on 16/7/2005 by Odium]

Aim

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Please do not hijack this thread, there are much more important things you can do with your efforts then argue!

You need to let go of the 'idea' of money, YOU GET NO MONEY WHEN YOU WORK.

Money is only money when it is backed by substance, MONEY NOWADAYS IS BACKED BY NOTHING, IT IS NOT WORTH THE PAPER IT IS PRINTED ON.

Banks create money at will by USING mankind to give them a reason to, the loan. They must also need a guarantee of payment for them to loan the 9 times profit they gain on the loan. THEY NEED YOU, they need your money so bad because they are blinded by greed. Do you not realise you throw your life away joining the 'workforce'. In actuality you join your countries masquarade corporation as an 'Officer of the Law', you become their battery.

Most people spend their whole lives holding down a job and finish with next to nothing, this is not logical. All you can give is your efforts, money is worthless, it holds no value, it is the greatest joke of known history for man to spend his whole life for this fake money. Know the System has been forced onto mankind through wars, assassinations, intimidation, and GRAND EXTORTION, THERE IS NO REASON TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT TRYING TO FREE YOURSELF.

You have been blinded of what can be, do you not realise that your efforts are worth much more? Do you not realise that your national 'DEBT' in actuality is owed to the PEOPLE? CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT YOUR LIFE IS THAT OF JOY, AS CREATED BY GOD AND THAT IT SHOULD REMAIN THAT FOREVERMORE?

Almost all of mankind is under control of this System now. Almost all major wars in the past MILLENIUM from the ones caused by Royal Family assassinations to the American Revolution were manufactured to place yourself in unlawful slavery. Do you not realise that you lost the war to England all those years ago, YOU ARE STILL ACCREDITED TO 'THE CROWN'. Ask for proof and I shall show it to you, I only wish for you to ask so the shackles holding you back will be released.

Yes, the information I showed applies mostly to Americans but I assure you the system is near IDENTICAL around the planet. YOU MUST SIMPLY REMEMBER IT ALL LIES IN YOUR NAME, IT ALL LIES IN WHO YOU CHOOSE TO BE. In reality you are not seperated by imaginary borders, YOU ARE ALL ONE AND YOU WERE ALL MEANT FOR MUCH BETTER THINGS.

I pray this information finds your clear Mind, and I pray for those who try to lead you down the wrong path that they will find peace of Mind aswell and realise they are One with all and they can live in Joy with God in Eternity if only they choose to.

Please, go to the links I posted previously, you will never look back to the illusion you have lived in, you will be told the TRUTH and what happens next will be up to you for the first time in your 'life'.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim
Please, go to the links I posted previously, you will never look back to the illusion you have lived in, you will be told the TRUTH and what happens next will be up to you for the first time in your 'life'.

Aim, they are afraid. It is the same with any request for true self analysis. Much as children do not really believe that pulling the covers over their heads will protect them from monsters, yet do so, in an instinctive, psychological response revealing that they would much rather not see what threatens them. It is much easier to discount the terrible, than to realise it; realisation would require a response. To state the obvious, things are just not bad enough yet for the majority to be moved to action.
Forgive me for using this analogy, but the Matrix is very comfortable place (in general). Man is basically geared to a "challenge & response" type of survival methodology. If there is no immediate perceivable threat, then no action is required. Unfortunately, the machinations & manipulations of the past, present and the ones which are extant for the future, are not in the guise of poignant, immediate threats. It is a slow game, more akin to 3 dimensional chess than to what humans expect (rock-paper-scissors). As a result, the main herd is never spooked; just those with greater awareness, located around the edges (the fringe element?).

I won't quarrel with my bread and butter.
- Jonathan Swift, Polite Conversation (dialogue I)
Blessed are the blind, for they know not enough to ask why.
- Joseph Ernest Renan
There's none so blind as they that won't see.
- Jonathan Swift, Polite Conversation (dialogue III)
(original version credit to Jeremiah 5:21)

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lordling

Originally posted by Aim

Aim, they are afraid. It is the same with any request for true self analysis. Much as children do not really believe that pulling the covers over their heads will protect them from monsters, yet do so, in an instinctive, psychological response revealing that they would much rather not see what threatens them. It is much easier to discount the terrible, than to realise it; realisation would require a response. To state the obvious, things are just not bad enough yet for the majority to be moved to action.
Forgive me for using this analogy, but the Matrix is very comfortable place (in general). Man is basically geared to a "challenge & response" type of survival methodology. If there is no immediate perceivable threat, then no action is required. Unfortunately, the machinations & manipulations of the past, present and the ones which are extant for the future, are not in the guise of poignant, immediate threats. It is a slow game, more akin to 3 dimensional chess than to what humans expect (rock-paper-scissors). As a result, the main herd is never spooked; just those with greater awareness, located around the edges (the fringe element?).

I won't quarrel with my bread and butter.
- Jonathan Swift, Polite Conversation (dialogue I)
Blessed are the blind, for they know not enough to ask why.
- Joseph Ernest Renan
There's none so blind as they that won't see.
- Jonathan Swift, Polite Conversation (dialogue III)
(original version credit to Jeremiah 5:21)

So, do you have any proof of this; no. Earth is just a planet with life on it. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

So, do you have any proof of this; no. Earth is just a planet with life on it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Case in point.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

What other than the fact they were there first and had good lives that didn't adversely affect the planet in any significant way?
Other than the fact our colonists somehow managed to destroy their civilisation to make it the scorned upon minority it is today?
Other than the fact they they have countless years of knowledge that could be useful in both spiritual and practical ways, but most peolpe can't be bothered to listen?

How would you feel if someone came and took 'your nation' away from you because they didn't like the way you live, in the name of 'progress'?
Perhaps we (Great Britain) should give you the naughty child a good spanking and take back control, as you seem to be making some rather childish, insulting and thoughtless remarks that can accomplish little more than make more enemies and re-inforce ideas that some people have, being that America is an out of control brat that no-one wants to claim responsibility for.

Stupid remarks like that accomplish nothing other than reinforcing the ideas of extremists and handing over on a platter all the excuses madmen need to bend people to their sick suicide bombing tasks.
Try and grow up and learn some history before you ruin it for everyone, yeah?

Sorry if the remarks are insulting to those of you that don't deserve it (the majority), but some people need to hear it straight because they seem to have NO idea. Please remember that I am part American, and proud of it, I am proud and impressed by the accomplisments that have been achieved and I do admire both the country and people, of all origins. But stupid remarks like the above really, really get my goat (and I am an Aries).. sorry.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Thank you frosty for finalizing the small growing question in my head, to ignore or to read on. with that statement i quoted, u most definately get the iggy buddy.

Aim

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What is this? I do not understand it. Why do you still try to combat eachother. RISE ABOVE IT, YOU ARE EQUAL TO ALL MAN.

I am calling you to research what I say. If you wish TRY TO DISCREDIT THAT WHICH I SAY. There is nothing to fear for that which can experience fear can control it, it is an extension of the body, THE MIND HAS DOMINION OVER THAT WHICH IT CHOOSES TO CONTROL.

I'm sure the remark on the Matrix was referring to this, the fact that the Mind controls all. Do not doubt your Mind, it is you and you were created perfect in the image of God.

I beg of you to seek your freedom, for it seeks you. It wants you to find it and I tell you right now when you see it for the first time, when you see through all the smoke and mirrors you will remember what you have always been.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0

Thank you frosty for finalizing the small growing question in my head, to ignore or to read on. with that statement i quoted, u most definately get the iggy buddy.

I know how tempting (and easy) it is, to just remove someone from consideration....but.....consider this: Ignore not the ignorant, for they mark the boundaries of, and obstacles on, the path to Truth. Observe them & attempt to educate them. If this fails, then mark their location & the danger which they represent. Learn, from them, the paths not to take and why, then, use them as examples to warn others.

Yours in Truth

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Unfortunately im not qualified nor do i have the skills to be a teacher Lordling, im a searcher of knowledge. In the never ending search for knowledge, i have to scan past alot of droll posts to read the more informed posts and threads and within those a huge wealth of informational links that has to be read also. Ill leave the teaching of the (not sure what to put here) to the more qualified members on this site that are of the Teaching caliber. His statement of the american indians being a nuisance teeters on the verge of being racist in my book. But that is just my opnion. The ignore button is something i use rarely, but my decision was not based on this threads postings alone. So no it was not and is never an easy choice to add someone to my ignore list. And the decision is done with much thought. But thanx for pointing out that some posters need teachings in many areas.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

What other than the fact they were there first and had good lives that didn't adversely affect the planet in any significant way?

Ya, exactly, they had all this land but did nothing to contribute to the advancement of mankind and instead were living like savages

Other than the fact they they have countless years of knowledge that could be useful in both spiritual and practical ways, but most peolpe can't be bothered to listen?

Religion and spiritual stuff is a farce to man's logic.

How would you feel if someone came and took 'your nation' away from you because they didn't like the way you live, in the name of 'progress'?

Oh, I would love it. Because that means we finally get to use the F-22 in the way it was meant. I sure do want to see it in action.

Perhaps we (Great Britain) should give you the naughty child a good spanking and take back control, as you seem to be making some rather childish, insulting and thoughtless remarks that can accomplish little more than make more enemies and re-inforce ideas that some people have, being that America is an out of control brat that no-one wants to claim responsibility for.

Remind me again, what exactly happened in 1942? The British gave America $31 billion or something like that.

Try and grow up and learn some history before you ruin it for everyone, yeah?

I know enough of my culture: Sam Houston ran from debt collectors in Tennessee, found Texas, and kicked out the Mesicans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join