It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA is working on Brain Machine Interfaces!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has posted on this; but if not, check out some of the programs from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency's (DARPA) Defense Sciences Office (DSO)!

url: www.darpa.mil...

Click on Brain Machine Interfaces and check it out.

There are many other interesting programs.

Also, check out the other DARPA offices (like the Information Awareness Office).

Scary stuff.

[Edited on 14-8-2003 by Hyperspace]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
All of it fits together like the exoskeleton the brain machine, the synthetic vision, the robotics, and the synthetic tissue engineering... I think they are trying to make cyborg super soldiers or something.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's just like something out of a sci-fi movie.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is the type of stuff that gets into the scary category. Technology is going way too far lately. We should have came to a point where we decided that we have enough technology to sustain ourselves and to better the planet.

I don't really need a phone that is smaller than my finger or a shirt that gives me vitamins.

It is inevitable that very soon technology will be taken from us, and we will be fending for ourselves again, are you ready?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace
I don't know if anyone has posted on this; but if not, check out some of the programs from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency's (DARPA) Defense Sciences Office (DSO)!

Click on Brain Machine Interfaces and check it out.

There are many other interesting programs.

Also, check out the other DARPA offices (like the Information Awareness Office).

Just bumping this so members can read the thread topic.

new topics

top topics

join