It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nonpartisan is the new codeword for liberal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Am I the only one that has noticed that 90% of the time something claims that it is nonpartisan it is actually liberal? The agendas and thoughts pushed forward under the claims of not being partisan are often overtly left leaning in their bias.

Is there anything that is truly nonpartisan?

I think that this is the left subverting the truth by claiming it is the truth. A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am truly non-partisan, I think both our major political parties and those who staff them at the highest levels are a bunch of crooks

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here's an example:

www.americanprogress.org...

From their "about us" section

Every day we challenge conservative thinking that undermines the bedrock American values of liberty, community and shared responsibility.

I'll be adding more as I come across them.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Funny how the "values and morals of American" are brought over and over to justify atrocities in the name of God, and for the good of the nation.

If is something that Republicans has done well is to market, "values and morals" but then again their closets are full of skeletons that can not be keep hidden much longer.

Abortion and Gay marriage is the best seller of the Republican Party alone with War on terror to justify atrocities in Iraq and the death of our troops and civilians in the name of the God of profits and corporate power.

Keep them coming is truly to be very amusing.

The only ones "undermining the bedrock of American" are the present administration and their veil of conservatism under their own interpretations.

The propaganda is still working for some, I am glad that many are waking up to the lies.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I agree. When something is nonpartisan, that means it's acceptable to the far-left liberal press, making it a liberal plan.

Good post.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
I think that this is the left subverting the truth by claiming it is the truth.

The truth is the truth. No fake divide or equal time for fringe fanatics required.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

Exactly. Like Fox News is Fair & Balanced or there's a huge rift in America on Roe v. Wade or Americans were divided over the Schiavo case or are split over what to do with Social Security.

All lies.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Rand is great to have you around, you always come back with a nice post to justify what some just find out recently.

The truth is that the same bs has been around for quite a while.

Some are just late starters.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I agree with RANT. The truth is the truth. Let the chips fall where they may.

I am a Republican and I am appalled by the lies this supposedly conservative/Republican administration has shoved down the throats of Americans and the world.

They are not conservative (see: bloated budget); they are not even Republican in their policies. And they certainly are no standard-bearers for faith and values. Unless you consider illigally invading a sovereign nation under false pretenses to be a Godly quality. I for one will not check my brain and faith at the door for any party. My nation comes before blinde loyalty.

new topics

top topics

join