It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof of Australia as the first stop for the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Madhatter

Irregularities is a bit mild isn't it? But thanks for posting a link so others can read. There hasn't been enough discussion about that event. So many things don't add up, it's frustrating to watch people forget. So quickly too..

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hi WyrdeOne your right, it certainly was more than just irregularities,
probably irregulatries in the evidence is what I should have said.

I can remember at the time and shortly after, the theories as to what
happened were coming thick and fast.
I can remember one theory of a link between "The Shooter' (Bryant)
and MKULTRA.
Not so sure if the whole episode is forgotten or more to the point,
swept under the carpet, very very quickly.

Have a great christmas day

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone has looked, but i do recall a old thread about the NWO being in Australia
you might find it on my index thread, if not, i will look around ATS for it
it was a good discussion

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Lol Wyrdeone, you demand that I prove that I`m misinformed? That would hardly help my cause when all I`m doing is presenting facts, not theories or maybes.
I could reply to your post in a uniformed and structured manner,i.e. line by line but it will be more interesting to comment on random comments from you.
Ummmmm ok.

If you're not in Australia,
The name I`m using would indicate to anyone at all familiar with Australia that I am in fact in Australia, it`s a give actually.

There are cattle ranchers in Australia
Wrong again. The term "cattle ranchers" and actually the word "ranch" is not used in Australia. Research that please and don`t just do a google search that will only show pages written by people inAmerica,where the term IS actually used.

I throw a gauntlet at your feet
Lol, the gauntlet was thrown by me when I first challenged your post.

Read this, and when you're done, go looking for others on your own.
You want me to read something from a page entitled "feral news"? Not in this life but thanx for the link I guess. But you have fired up me enough that I will be researching legitimate sites for legitimate facts.

My imagination had nothing to do with my statement that evidence, namely rubble from the blast zone, was removed by an australian crew using heavy machinery.
Actually I was commenting on this

his coverup of the real nature of the Bali nightclub blast, etc
part of it[the other factual stuff was thrown in by accident]. There is no indication of any cover-up by any goverment regarding the Bali bombing.

The 'gentleman in question' was alleged to have been communicating with al qaida, though it was later determined that was not the case.
The link to any page that proves that please? As a number of people living mainly in the Bankstown-Lakemba area have been arrested I would be surprised that information concerning the release gentleman in question seems to be difficult to find. Of course many of the people arrested have been allowed bail.

You said I breached article 16 for making it known that if someone stole my property I would seek to liberate the thief of his ill gotten gains.
The reality of the situation is that police officers taking possession of weapons handed in by owners and/or police officers following the law are not even close to being thieves. No other way of reading your original post and no denying that .

Their body count is also way off,
Fire , I don`t really have to explain that.

The patsy was a motorcycle mechanic with a low IQ and limited exposure to world events.
The use of the term patsy seems inappropriate. The fact that the gentleman is slow and unworldy is hardly an indication of his innocense. How smart to you have to be to kill someone?

They are not allowed nor expected to patrol the waters of neighboring nations. That's just what they're doing.
Actually we have a number of agreements with several of our neighbors that does allow us to patrol their territorial waters.
I really wouldn`t have bothered to respond to your first post Wyrdeone but I noticed you were from the U.S.A and needed to be advised of the facts[not to mention the terms used in Australia] not the rumours and speculations put forward by groups such as the N.R.A.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Damnsuicidalroos

What happens when you mix black powder and chlorate crystals? I'd love to watch you try.

I'm incredulous that your 'legitimate' news sources expect me to believe that dish soap and smokeless powder are sufficient to create a blast wave capable of stripping cement from steel rebar at fifty feet. The pictures don't lie, but you do. 1 million pounds per square inch of pressure hit the buildings 50 feet away, and the crater was 3 meters deep. I want you and your 'legitimate' sources to account for this.

On another note, the investigative team said they were conforming to some sort of hindu ritual by dumping rubble from the blast zone out at sea. I'm looking in my theology library, and I can't seem to locate any hindu teachings that prescribe destruction of evidence. Hmm.

Maybe I'm just missing something. I'll go back for a second look, and give you time to whip out the ol' powder horn and box of detergent. Get back to me on how that works out for you, and send video if possible, so other ATS'ers can see what happens. Dolt.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Roflmao.

Dolt.
This is presenting evidence? This is presenting research? This is too funny.
Btw Wyldeone do go back for a second look regarding Hindu burial rites.

7. Bone-Gathering Ceremony
About 12 hours after cremation, family men return to collect the remains. Water is sprinkled on the ash; the remains are collected on a large tray. At crematoriums the family can arrange to personally gather the remains: ashes and small pieces of white bone called "flowers." In crematoriums these are ground to dust, and arrangements must be made to preserve them. Ashes are carried or sent to India for deposition in the Ganges or placed them in an auspicious river or the ocean, along with garlands and flowers.
From here
www.seaservices.com... . And the following

c). If the ashes are taken to the sea, carry three to four litres of water with you. Whether at the crematorium or near the sea, the performer and if necessary others who help him will take a bath and remain in wet clothes while performing the rites.
From here forumhub.com...

The pictures don't lie, but you do
Lol what have I lied about? I have merely produced facts to counter your errors, and perhaps enhance your future posts. You should be grateful that someone is trying to help you improve your posts. It`s rare that I bother with young people as a matter of fact.
Anyway on with the lesson. If you are going to quote a source ,albet with some minor changes, it`s polite to credit the source in each post. The source

www.feralnews.com... [hehe ok I did visit that site in this lifetime]

Also now at the bottom of the ocean off Bali is the reinforcing bar (rebar) located more than fifty feet from ground zero that had been completely stripped of concrete as a result of the blast. Documented military estimates of the force required to accomplish this is roughly 1 million to 1.5 million pounds per square inch.
and now your post

stripping cement from steel rebar at fifty feet. The pictures don't lie, but you do. 1 million pounds per square inch of pressure hit the buildings 50 feet away, and the crater was 3 meters deep.
The gentleman on that site makes for interesting if amusing reading, not quite up to Pilgers standard though.

Just some information from this web page
www.theage.com.au...

While chlorate was not commonly used in bombs, it was known to be an explosive.
And

Australian Federal Police today identified a substance they believe was used in one of the bombs that killed more than 180 people in Bali.

And
In September, 2002, 400kg of chlorate had been stolen from a site in Java and this was being investigated, he said.

"From the perspective of those who committed this act, the vehicle was placed in the position to maximise casualties in the Sari Club," Mr Ashton said.
And finally

Mr Ashton said that so far, AFP investigations had found no trace of the plastic explosive C4 which had earlier been suggested as being part of the bomb.

Lol and now I get to the following

and give you time to whip out the ol' powder horn and box of detergent. Get back to me on how that works out for you, and send video if possible, so other ATS'ers can see what happens.
. How emotional , I don`t believe that emotions have any place in the search for facts though.

[edit on 26-12-2004 by damnsuicidalroos]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Not a bad idea for a conspiracy...a country up to its eyeballs in debt to foreign banks that is quietly in the process of a "sea grab."
Australia is extending its coastal claims to envelope most of its "external teritories" like Christmas Island, Macdonald Island and its scientific bases in Antartica.
If the new ammendments to "The Law Of The Sea" go through Australia could end up owning nearly all of the Southern Ocean as well as big chunks of the Indian and Pacific Oceans as well. along with about two thirds of Antarctica itself provided the USA "plays fair."
Its still only got a population of less than 20 Million and the current social mindset of Norman Public is frighteningly Orwellian, they seem to actually want "Big Brother."
To be blunt it would be a soft target with a big dividend to pay.
Must say I was quite glad to be leaving it 6 months ago, the place really has changed for the worse in the last 5 years.
As far as secret bases in Tumut though...
Anyway the Illuminati don't do that sort of thing, they gain power and control by infiltrating exisiting establishments and controling the media, at least that's how they did it in the eighteenth century.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Not a bad idea for a conspiracy...a country up to its eyeballs in debt to foreign banks that is quietly in the process of a "sea grab."
Australia is extending its coastal claims to envelope most of its "external teritories" like Christmas Island, Macdonald Island and its scientific bases in Antartica.
If the new ammendments to "The Law Of The Sea" go through Australia could end up owning nearly all of the Southern Ocean as well as big chunks of the Indian and Pacific Oceans as well. along with about two thirds of Antarctica itself provided the USA "plays fair."
Its still only got a population of less than 20 Million and the current social mindset of Norman Public is frighteningly Orwellian, they seem to actually want "Big Brother."
To be blunt it would be a soft target with a big dividend to pay.
Must say I was quite glad to be leaving it 6 months ago, the place really has changed for the worse in the last 5 years.
As far as secret bases in Tumut though...
Anyway the Illuminati don't do that sort of thing, they gain power and control by infiltrating exisiting establishments and controling the media, at least that's how they did it in the eighteenth century.

They had most of the establishments infiltrated by then anyways, lol. They started within the government, and I believe some sort of banking organization, I forget exactly which one, but I know it was big.

D

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Australia has done some interesting things in the last several months. I have heard rumors that the Port Athur massacre was the first step in taking away guns from the natives.

Guns from the natives? Don't think the Aboriginals here would have too many guns or would be a threat to anyone.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Feral news is not the only outlet with the story, check around. I didn't quote because I wasn't taking my info on blast force from an article in front of me, it was out of memory. Also, there is no one source to be credited for the info, it has been circulating amongst different people for some time.

Also, your info on hindu burial rituals was interesting, but it in no way contradicts what I said, which is that there is no hindu ritual demanding the destruction of evidence or the removal of aforementioned evidence from the crime scene.

You still haven't answered one of my more vehemently argued points, which of course was the impossibility of mixing chlorate and black powder without going boom.

Also, I don't need your help to improve my posts, thanks though for being so kind as to offer.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
D

When I said natives, I wasn't thinking of the abbos specifically. I was using the term natives to refer to all australian citizens, by birth and blood. Sorry for the confusion, and yes, you're right, the real natives of Australia pose no threat to anyone. A wonderful people they are, and unduly harrassed by what amounts to a bunch of fifth generation inmates.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   

You do have a point there, though I don't know if it's wanting Big Brother
or just don't have enough information, or can't be bothered if it's not
on the TV, or there's too much sport, or something, but yep this place
is becoming more and more Orwellian.

I've had the same thoughts myself, then again I can't really compare to
any other country, don't know if I would want to leave just yet

[edit on 28-12-2004 by madhatter]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
just because there was a gun buyback... doesn't mean that there are no guns left in australia... far from it. Ok in the cities, it's a bit difficult to take your semi-auto rifle out to your car in broad daylight, but get an hour out of the cities, and into the country areas, there are still PLENTY of guns available... enough to front a pretty decent militia if the NWO did reveal itself in Aust first. Although realisticly, they would do it in a way, so that the public would not see them as a threat, and probably would not mount an insurgency campaign against the Government (a la Iraq).

Reflector

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well i dont know what banning drugs and guns have to do with the Illuminati,so i`ll post what i think could be,take a look at the Western Australian Police Force embelm
www.police.wa.gov.au...
Also Bob Hawke an Australian Prime Minister was a Rhodes Scholar,Cecil Rhodes in his last will established the famous Rhodes Scholarships and he embraced the teachings of John Ruskin an English Professor in 1870 who taught that one superior man should rule the world,Cecil Rhodes devoted his fortune(gained through gold and diamonds in South Africa) to propagating his lifelong dream of a new world order and world government.he formed a secret society in 1891 which later became known as the Round Table Group.
Sorry no links taken from a book Mystery 666 written by Don E Stanton,i`ll try and find any other more up to date Prime Ministers

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Being a child of the 60's, I tried Salvia once. I swear that I could feel the turning of the planet and the direction it was going...and that was actually the correct direction. Most deffinaltely, it is not a drug that would be enyoyable to relax with. I think it does connect you to other parts of the brain or other senses. I do not have plans to smoke it again!

As for Austrailia being the first stop??? I think that whatever happens will be a global thing.

[edit on 1/5/2005 by Cherish]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join