It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreali cage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

quit with the personal insults

Maximu§

You mean like this ?

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

The idiotic Palestineans

you act like a wild dog, your gonna be locked up in a cage like a wild dog.

THUGS and MURDERERS

Maximu§

I doubt that the Palestinian are affecting Israel's trade with other nations like you think. What is there to invest in ?. Israel has no natural commodities that come to mind. Not to mention how Coke where treaded after they did not sell to Israel and the kosher tax ("K") . Now its starts to polarize why Israel has problems attracting foreign investors. Stop blaming muslim's for everything its an old song.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
For Exsample

The Chicago Sun-Times of March 24th 1975 reported the problems that General Foods faced over it's Jell-O product. It was given the "K" kosher approval by a rabbi from the Furtherance of Torah Observance, but then the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations told Jewish people that Jell-O was NOT kosher and instructed them not to buy it. General Foods then invited the "Union" to inspect their factories and they then issued the "U" label...for yet another fee!.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
-twiddles his thumbs and waits for somebody to explain exactly what historical precedent exists for Palestinian governance of that land.-

Funny how nobody wants to talk to me about some subjects unless I'm willing to set aside anything remotely resembling valid arguments and have a racist flame war instead.

<< 1  2   >>

join