It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the greatest threat to the u.s. homeland?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The Corporation. They are the ones who run the show, do not be fooled by puppet gov'ts such as ours. It's all about the green. They shape our perceptions, tell us what we need and want. In the food chain of life, The Corporation is at the top, I believe they control everything else on your list.

Ox

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Stacey said something along the lines that "illegal immigration was the biggest threat" and this is somewhat true.. next to bush of course
.. Now... Yeah.. there are undocumented workers in the USA that arent paying taxes.. IF!.. by chances there was an amnesty and all these undocumented workers were able to start paying taxes.. the national deficit would all but vanish and bush would have more than enough money to launch WWIII part II Act I.. ok that went too far..

But you catch my drift

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
Stacey said something along the lines that "illegal immigration was the biggest threat" and this is somewhat true.. next to bush of course
.. Now... Yeah.. there are undocumented workers in the USA that arent paying taxes.. IF!.. by chances there was an amnesty and all these undocumented workers were able to start paying taxes.. the national deficit would all but vanish and bush would have more than enough money to launch WWIII part II Act I.. ok that went too far..

But you catch my drift

You are 100% correct Ox.
I like your thinking.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join