It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ties that bind China, Russia and Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The ties that bind China, Russia and Iran
By Jephraim P Gundzik

The military implementation of the George W Bush administration's unilateralist foreign policy is creating monumental changes in the world's geostrategic alliances. The most significant of these changes is the formation of a new triangle comprised of China, Iran and Russia.

Growing ties between Moscow and Beijing in the past 18 months is an important geopolitical event that has gone practically unnoticed. China's premier, Wen Jiabao, visited Russia in September 2004. In October 2004, President Vladimir Putin visited China. During the October meeting, both China and Russia declared that Sino-Russian relations had reached "unparalleled heights". In addition to settling long-standing border issues, Moscow and Beijing agreed to hold joint military exercises in 2005. This marks the first large-scale military exercises between Russia and China since 1958.

www.atimes.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Dont quote me and dont flame me, but i truly believe that secret under table missile and nuclear proliferation and the desire for making easy and fast money in addition to hate for the United States is the only mantra that binds Russia-China-Iran-Pakistan-North Korea-Libya-Sirya

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
Dont quote me and dont flame me, but i truly believe that secret under table missile and nuclear proliferation and the desire for making easy and fast money in addition to hate for the United States is the only mantra that binds Russia-China-Iran-Pakistan-North Korea-Libya-Sirya

this isn't a quote from you. this article is not for you its for the ATS general public. if you get angrey when you see a article and start crying then walk away your opinion doesn't matter.

china doesn't hate the US best trading partner ever

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Ties between China and Russia are growing to that of the 1960s, where they were co-operating with each other both militarily and economically. Hate for the US? The only thing is China wanting to become a superpower matching the US, and militarily, that can only be done with help from Russia. Besides, Russia supports China on many things, militarily, politically and many other things. For border issues, it is only a matter of giving and receiving.

The 2005 military exercise will probably be a showcase of China's military to the rest of the world, and after that exercise, China might acquire some more advanced arms, for example Su-34s or Tu-22s, which Russia and China have been talking about recently. China might even buy more T-80 tanks on top of the 200 they already have, who knows.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Chinawhite you forget, ATS is its members and its members are ATS.
Also, he is just expressing an opinon......unless you own the site, dont try and run it.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I think he meant "This article is not meant just for you, but for the general ATS public as well", instead of plain "This article is not meant for you"

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Chinawhite you forget, ATS is its members and its members are ATS.
Also, he is just expressing an opinon......unless you own the site, dont try and run it.

umm... i dont know what your trying to say but...

he said dont flame me.. when he said dont flame me he ment that i posted this subject just for him. thats why i said this is not for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

he said dont flame me.. when he said dont flame me he ment that i posted this subject just for him. thats why i said this is not for you.

No that is not what he meant, he meant it as "this is my opinion please dont flame me for expressing it".

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   

No that is not what he meant, he meant it as "this is my opinion please dont flame me for expressing it".

oh..sorry bout that. me and him have been having ago at each other for a long time and i throught he meant that i posted that for him

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   

oh..sorry bout that. me and him have been having ago at each other for a long time and i throught he meant that i posted that for him

...........I still dont see that as an exscuse.....

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

...........I still dont see that as an exscuse.....

i throught he ment that i was trying to flame him

top topics

join