It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real Stargate-SG1

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I've been away a long time, and I can't believe this is still going on.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The stargate is not in Iraq and has not been found yet. The only ones that can use it are the desendents of the race that built it.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I reckon that the stargate is hidden deep under S4 as so litle is know about it. Bob Lazar knew about some of the UFO's that were there but im sure that a active stargate would be on a higher security classification.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
No one proably will beleive me but I know where it is but I can't tell anyone. But heres something to go by. You have to go back to the creation of some of the humans on earth. Because you know some evolved and some where created by "GOD". and where not created on this planet.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I heard that SG-1 was financed by the US Airforce... is it true? Please provide a source. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yeah i think the Nintendo Wii is a good system but not sure how it will fair against the PS3 and the 360.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am not sure about the air force help but I kow it is based off of real research of the stargate. The research was the bases for the stargate movie. home.earthlink.net... go to this site ite was based off of this research.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Check this site out stargate6.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
intersesting site you posted

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I've decided to close this thread as it is becoming quite pointless.

No speculative theory is being added, and has been subject to nothing more than one-liners for the past couple weeks.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join