It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 23, in NY.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.nist.gov...

The U.S. Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) will brief the media and the public on June 23, 2005, in New York City on the draft recommendations from its building and fire safety investigation of the collapses of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers following the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. The recommendations seek improvements in the way people design, construct, maintain and use buildings to increase both structural integrity and building, occupant and emergency responder safety. They will be released, along with the complete WTC towers investigation report, for a six-week public comment period.

The towers report consists of 43 individual documents (15 of which were released in April) and some 10,000 pages. A separate draft report on the collapse of WTC 7 (a 47-story building that fell after the WTC towers) will be released for public comment at a later date.

Can we get an ASTN reporter there?

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
They don't exist................................ anymore.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
They don't exist................................ anymore.

Phreak, back from an abduction or what? Good to see you posting, hope this isn't an isolated incident.

As you lament your former status, look to the results of the upcoming elections, I'm sure some changes will be made.

[edit on 8/6/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Damn. Makes me still wanna live in NYC right now. I would be all over that. But unfortuneately im 1200 miles away in south Florida.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just 5 days away. I wonder how many "conspiracy" supporters will be there?

At the least, NIST will be accepting public comments on the reports. Will those that think it was an intentional demolition submit comments? Will the Pod people be heard from?

[edit on 18-6-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

At the least, NIST will be accepting public comments on the reports. Will those that think it was an intentional demolition submit comments? Will the Pod people be heard from?

Unfortunately, I think all the lunatis will have something to say. You know the type, the people who have no background in science or chemistry and who are gullible enough to believe anything they read on the Internet. The same kind of people who's computers become infected with viruses and who fall for phishing scams and forward obviously hoax email chain letters.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
HAHAHA

3 days, OooooWeee I can't wait

Ofcourse the "believers" are so convinced that thier conspiracy is true that no matter what evidence is produced, what documents are made public and no matter how many EYE witness accounts have been made....they will still believe that explosive charges crumbled the WTC's, not planes...as thousands saw first hand, they will keep on keepin on.

BTW: Has there been an official 9/11 "conspiracy" report? Just wondering, anyone?

[edit on 19/6/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
wtc.nist.gov...

The reports and how to comment on them.

top topics

join