It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth in Lazar... Need a little science thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have been thinking about somethings, maybe Lazar was telling part of the truth. I was thinking about space travel and thought about Lazar theory. Could it be possible that speed is not important, only the ability to bend to points? Let's use this for an example:

Earth = A, Mars = B, and between the points are 20 known points able to be manipulated (Dark Matter). In order to get from A-B, we have to plot all points and like connect the dots. One point is bend to A, the second point is bend to the last point and so on until we arrive to B. Time doesnt become an issue because the points are meeting each other and we are crossing the "Plane".

So instead of trying to attempt light speed, why not attempt a point system. Space will be bend for a fraction of a second, and of course no points will be plotted near planets. If you glue a grain of sand on a rubber band and stretch the band... what happens to the sand? Light speed would never get us anywhere in our lifetime, but I believe point plotting will.
Bring B to A instead of A traveling to B.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
We won't know how to travel like that for a long time. I have always thought that Lazar was a con. But when I saw the update Knapp did of him a few weeks ago. Lazar has crazy looking things in his yard like particle beam contraptions. It makes you think why would someone who is "not" a physicist, know how to build or need things like that. The government might hire people with no background for people don't belive them when they come out.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is an ATSNN Exclusive on why element 115 cannot be used as a fuel for an FTL or ANTIGRAV drive

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Most physicists think Lazar is full of it.

Personally, he does seem to have a lot of knowledge about the base, and I've gotten independent info, including second hand, that seems to confirm a hangar facility in Papoose Mtn. He also knew when certain test flights would occur, and showed these to witnesses.

It's a weird, weird thing, and researching Lazar is actually what first brought me to ATS, believe it or not.

Honestly, I'm on the fence with Lazar, but leaning way, way over to hoax. But there are still some nagging questions that just won't let me completely dismiss the guy...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The idea of bending space is great. How to do it is a whole other question.

Its like warp drive... The idea is solid, how to pull it off doesn't even have a good foundation. As it stands now even some of our highest energy sources at best could only cause slight ripples in space.

We need 4 things to even start to consider space manipulation as a form of travel.

1) a portable source of almost infinite energy.
2) an understanding of warping space without deforming things in space
3) a way to map out paths safely
4) the money or society to support such lofty goals

The worst part of any FTL travel be it space manipulation or some kind of dimentional travel, is that you always jump blind. If you wanted to travel to the Alpha Centauri system you would be jumping 4 years into the future of what it looks like... jumping blind could mean a LOT of accidents.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If you could control gravity you could instantly move from one speed to another , and you wouldn't have to deal that annoying acceleration thing.

Forget about not being able to travel faster than light , because if you could just aproach c , then you would make super long trips ( light years ) in such a short amount of time that it would seem as though you were traveling faster than light , even though your not.

I know thats confusing!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What is there to bend? Sorry, i'm 15 and curious and wanting to learn

What do you mean by bend?

If you take a rubber band, then start on point A, bend the rubber band then it would still be the same distance to point B? If you jumped to the other side, it would be shorter

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by importglow2
We won't know how to travel like that for a long time.

On the other hand...

Ben Rich was the head of Lockheed Aircraft. Months before he died, he told a MUFON director named Jan Harzan that the military already has the ability to travel among the stars and what a shame it was that this awareness was not shared with humanity.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Space is already "folded" you just have to have the knowledge of where to look and when to get there.

There is a universal dynamic that is larger then the fabric of the universe that we "see" it also moves within the confines of the universe and consists of this so called "dark energy" it ebbs and flows but has a distinct rythm and pattern to it.

Remember how music is the basis of all things.. Well really what he hear as music being the rythmic vibration of sound waves. Well this wave energy exists in many forms, from light, sound, gravity etc, all of these are wave forms of energy.

There exist something outside of current human terminology a wave form that is the "fold" in space time, bridging a multitude of points in space at any given moment. You just need to know where in "space" to be and which direction to be pointed in, probably there is a requirement of some type of velocity or aligment to keep your movement vector in line with the moving vector of this "wave" to allow you to arrive at your connecting space/time location without being propelled into the vast unknown.

Maybe thats why they come here, because they get thrown off and need some sort of planetary re-alignment to find their way again to wherever they were going in the first place. We are probably nothing more then an interesting curiousity to them and have little intrinsic value to them other then to pass the time until the next wave sequence arrives and allows them to "fold off" to where ever their original desitination was.

new topics

top topics

join