It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO, religious end time revelations and 43 tons of plutonium sent to Jupitor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I remember reading in William Coopers book "Behold a pale horse" that the "real gov't." (that controls the world and a lot of world events already behind the scenes) set's certain things up in the world to have a "domino" effect that they plan out so that it affects things in a chain to get the desired effect or event they want (like Cooper he was not "predicting" that the Berlin wall would fall but that while he was in the military intelligence he already read the plan on how they were going to make it come down. sure enough afterwards it came down).
Anyway, he said that weather the revelations or other end time predictions are true or not (as they may well be), the "real gov't" planned on using end time predictions to make the masses of people submit to their will. He said one thing that they have staged already is for a massive "sign" to appear in the sky to look like an omen. According to Cooper they sent an unmaned space craft containing 43 tons of plutonium to reach Jupitor. however he says it would only take about 1 ton of plutonium to reach jupitor. So what will happen is that the other 42 tons of plutonium would either blow up in Jupitors atmosphere or when it hit jupitor and it would make a huge explosion in space that we would be able to see here on Earth and it would be reported as a sign of the "end times", etc.
Just wondering if anyone else has heard of ways the "real gov't" may be trying to manipulate us into thinking how they want us to think. Also i am in no way saying that certain end time predictions or revelations may not be true but just saying that some may be "planned" on purpose...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Also i may be incorrect and he mmay have been talking about the probe they sent to saturns moon with 72 pounds of Plutonium. I'm not sure as I read the book a while ago...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So what will happen is that the other 42 tons of plutonium would either blow up in Jupitors atmosphere or when it hit jupitor and it would make a huge explosion in space

That doesn't really jive with physics. Why would the plutonium explode? Also, how could it have any effect on jupiter. Jupiter is like, big and stuff.

What difference does it make if its a moon of saturn?

And they did all that just ot have a flash that some people would say is a sign of the end of the world???

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Nygen, i'm am just telling you what I read. It is not to be "the" sign of the end of the world but a sign of end times. I am not even saying i believe it. what i asked was do any others out there know of any other things the gov't. may have done to make certain end time "signs" appear...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Nygen, i'm am just telling you what I read. It is not to be "the" sign of the end of the world but a sign of end times. I am not even saying i believe it. what i asked was do any others out there know of any other things the gov't. may have done to make certain end time "signs" appear...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Also if you google the "cassini probe" you can see what the dangers of plutonium on a probe can be...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Interesting idea: do you know the name of the book which you got this from?

Saturn is also known as: "The Gas Giant".

Saturn is about 75% hydrogen and 25% helium with traces of water, methane, ammonia and "rock", similar to the composition of the primordial Solar Nebula from which the solar system was formed.

Hydrogen, mixed with methane is actually explosive if something is placed to detonate it however the hydrongen on Saturn is in a "liquid metal" state. This could explain the need for so much platonium. The gas giant would "crush" a lot of it as it went through the planet, but if enough got their and they could detonate it Saturn would explode and it would be stunningly impressive. You would be able to see it for a fairly long time as well, maybe a few days before all the material was used up.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Look up "Project Lucifer" for the details of this conspiracy...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes, in my first post I gave the name of the book, "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper. I am pretty sure that is where i read about it but it was a while ago...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thank you humbled_one, I'll attempt to get a copy of this book.

BadMojo, I've searced for the "Project Lucifer" and can't find any information on it, can you please post sources.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Odium, William Cooper is pretty well know, you can probably get the things he said online somewhere. After I read that book I felt that the X-files just copied everything about UFO's /gov't. from that book...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Odium, i looked up what BadMojo said and there is info. on this. go to google and type in "lucifer project saturn probe" and it comes up, if you just put in lucifer project nothing comes up though...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If this is how the gov't is trying to get our attention that it is the End of Times ( by blowing up Jupitar) then they are really dumb. Wouldn't this affect our postition in the solar system at all? Why can't they just send everyone an e-mail saying that its all over?
Blowing up Jupitar seems just a TAD to extreme.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i never said they were going to blow up jupitor, i said the plutonium would blow up enter it's atmosphere or when it hit the planet, but that does not mean Jupitor would blow up. anyway the links above say it supposed to be hitting saturn or saturns moon, i'm not sure if this is the same thing Willima Cooper was talking about as i do not have the book anymore. you should read the links on google about the "lucifer project saturn probe"...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sorry about the Lucifer Project/Project Lucifer mix up...
I'll just post links from now on...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbled_one
Nygen, i'm am just telling you what I read.

So you do or do not agree that its nonsense??

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Nygdan, i don't know either way. How can you make the claim it is nonsense? How do you know either way? Did you read the links to the "Lucifer project"?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join