It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Yahweh

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
As much as I am amused by Penn and Teller and their HBO show, their type of debunking does serious harm to the UFO community.

They approach a topic with a preconception in mind, and then find a way to prove their point by selectively interviewing or debunking a few fringe individuals.

I'm sure if they haven't they one day soon will debunk UFO's using only the flimsiest of witnesses to do so.

I thought their episodes attacking Grrenpeace, PETA, and Recycling to be particularly weak and close minded.

Tho the chick who started PETA sure is a freak!

(However I myself am an animal rights activist to an extent - I think if we rationalize away all animals rights who says techinologicaly and/or intellectually superior aliens won't do the same to us?)

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
if you want to "debunk" Yahweh, maybe you should start by "debunking" the name ... there is no such thing has Yahweh... thats not God's name, that man made "Pop-Christ" stuff

xu

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
what is with the "prophet" thing, is he talking to god? is he spreading a message from god? if what he does is real, then that means he has the ability to comunicate with another species etc. not too different than a person using a cell phone, so what is with all the stuff about "spokesperson for God" thing.

this looks so cheap to me, actually there are magicians* in the world who does more mind boggling things than this, and I read about premimum memberships to this guys site to read what he says.

a prophet that bills his followers for what he has to say.

however those flying spheres are very similar to those sighted commonly in mexico. (which are not baloons by the way).

I know how to summon fish, and all I need to do is drop some crumbled bread to the water, does this make me a prophet.

[edit on 31-5-2005 by xu]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
About that "Prohet Yahweh " guy consider the following please

I ask you all to take a look at the following link and do a lot of search on the web about this guys called NATION OF YAHWEH, and than take a step back a re-consider.

Nation Of Yahweh

Is it just a coincidence? I dont think so, plus if there is a connection which i beleive there is than with this kind of money behind him, anything could fly in the sky.

Also this person claims to have taken a poverty vote, but has his own website where people have to PAY to READ & LEARN the "Annoynted Secrets" that God revealed ONLY to him (Raymon Watkins)

Imagine that....

[edit on 1-6-2005 by BaastetNoir]

CTO

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
actuallly, the ufos belong to the US Military and are remote controlled...he's just hacked into their signals and taken over them......

I'm disappointed here....I tried about four or five different links, and still haven't gotten the video to play...so, well, can't say m uch about the quality of it....

danged dial up internet and cheap computers anyways!!!
oh, well......

Ya' know.... I think you're ascribing far more capability to this guy than is prudent...

I'd tend to go along with the idea of girlfriends and balloons before I'd consider that he has gained control over military UAVs...

Most UAVs are pretty tightly controlled... The systems that I saw for remotely piloting these high-dollar birds was impressive, to say the least... Although I've never attempted to find out what frequencies the guys at Edwards were using for the RPVs that operated from there I'm sure that encryption was involved...

I've dealt with a few companies that were attempting to develop UAVs for the military, Mitex and Alliant Techsystems, to name a couple and only during the early development phase did they use fairly unsophisticated systems that had the potential to be compromised...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join