It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any hard evidence that the NWO actually exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Is there any hard evidence that the NWO actually exist?
i read about people who are preparing for the worst,i agree that it is better to be safe that sorry but im still a skeptic.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well papa bush did say "new world order" in his speach... I doubt that was on accident.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Considering that the history of our race is filled with an endless number of power struggles. Of course there are ultra-rich people who have nothing to do but meet with other ultra-rich people and philosophize about certain things they can buy/do with their money and power. By logic it can determined that not all ultra-rich people are good people, one can see that a few "evil" ultra-rich people could form a conspiracy to establish a government or nwo which they are in control of. They could obviously be in control directly or indirectly, so it wouldn't seem that there is a NWO. For example, Bill Gates could blackmail and fund many many politicians, and control their every function with the money he has, thus effectively creating a NWO assuming he has control in the highest offices in the majority of nations in the world.

Bla... i'm through rambling..

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
theres no solid proff of anything, you can only prove self existance if u wanna get right down to it

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
the phrase, New World Order, is still in existence. I heard a woman on CNN make a joke about the situation in Iraq (the invasion started about a week before) . she said and I quote

"This is not a new world order, this is a new world DISorder"

yuk yuk yuk NOT. she DID say it in the middle of a CNN-endorsed fishbowl discussion.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The New World Order is an agenda.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well you can provide all sorts of evidence yet anyone can "refute" anything. The NWO does not exist yet, it's just a goal that is soon to be in full swing. Again, I recomend the 'qoute thread' and some of the links, that I got when typing NWO (or New World Order) in Google (the last one isn't working, unfortunatly).They have several quotes that actually have "New World Order" in it.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The NWO has changed their name,I can't remember what it was,but as soon as I do I will put it right here.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here are some trends that point to the NWO--
In 1945 corperations paid 50% of all federal taxes now they only pay 5%. In 1900 90% of american males were self employed. Now that number has dropped considerably. By using taxes the change over time is almost imperceptible. Now corporations and big companies have even more power. I think that is all part of bringing about the consolidation of government. A global monetary system is not far away.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I think capitalism is the New World Order and the proof is in the dollar bill, globalisation could also be the New World Order.

I think people who talk of a global police state have read too many scaremongering essays on the net. I don't think that would be possible for many, many years, probably after we are all dead. I think we are more likely to see the end of the world than a global police state within the next couple of decades.

Although reading about Haarp makes you think they are capable of anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
the skull and bones could be plotting something. i find it interesting that when you go to whitehouse.org... , you see the phrase "WELCOME, BROTHER! PLEASE NOTE: ACCESS TO THIS PRIVATE AREA OF THE WHITE HOUSE WEBSITE IS RESTRICTED SOLELY TO MEMBERS OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED ORGANIZATION WHICH DOES NOT EXIST." and "OPERATION LEFT-WING MEDIA KIBOSH: Log in to check for updates on the campaign to wipe the public record clean of any and all information relating to the brotherhood's members, financial dealings, and satanically mangina-centric initiation rituals. Current Priority-One Gagging Target: NY Observer's Jewish Bigmouth Ron Rosenbaum "
it may be just a joke, but i think something else is being done. another interesting the is the connection between the skull and bones and massachusetts. many of the familys of the skull and bones live in massachusetts (where i live), and the houses cost twice more than the national average, making them the most expensive in america.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
also, if you flip the triangle around on the dollar bill, and keep one the way the it is, you'll get five of the edges pointing to letters and one pointing to the sky. if you switch the five letters aroud, you get the word MASON

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
THE 3 DEGREES OF SEPARATION:

NWOILLUMINATINEPHILIM*

(nephilim- aka; Anninuki)
but dat's another story..
~~~

IF you find scripture credible,

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
but against the princes and principalities,
against powers,
against rulers of the darkness of this world
and
against spiritual wickedness in the high places"
~ephesians 6:10-12~
for some dated (y2k. 01, 02)conspiricies or articles,on left scroll dn, you might visit site called:

www.delphiassociates.org...
~~~~~

hey, i'm into the metaphysical linkage, not the sociological evidence...sure the bushes,rothchilds,
bilderbergs have a long-strong record...
and the nixons & clintons & putins & gorbechavs
flirt with fleeting power/wealth/status/glory
and the rockefellers-kissingers weave webs
----thats just the way it is, keep a low profile!---

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Council on Foreign Relations intends to contribute to the president's speeches..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I suggest you start your journey to convince yourself by reading at least the two(2) books for starters.

"Rule By Secrecy" by Texe Marrs
"Shadows of Power" by James Perloff

Shadows of Power is hard to find but can be had from AOBS - American Opinion Book Service.

Both are sure and succint and well presented.

Details can be further investigated on specific subjects once you have read these overviews.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Oops! CORRECTION.

The book "Rule by Secrecy" is by Jim Marrs not Texe Marrs, sorry my mistake.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The NWO are just as real as you are to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS
the skull and bones could be plotting something. i find it interesting that when you go to whitehouse.org... , you see the phrase "WELCOME, BROTHER! PLEASE NOTE: ACCESS TO THIS PRIVATE AREA OF THE WHITE HOUSE WEBSITE IS RESTRICTED SOLELY TO MEMBERS OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED ORGANIZATION WHICH DOES NOT EXIST." and "OPERATION LEFT-WING MEDIA KIBOSH: Log in to check for updates on the campaign to wipe the public record clean of any and all information relating to the brotherhood's members, financial dealings, and satanically mangina-centric initiation rituals. Current Priority-One Gagging Target: NY Observer's Jewish Bigmouth Ron Rosenbaum "
it may be just a joke, but i think something else is being done.

Dude, that whole thing is a joke. For the love of God, look at www.whitehouse.org ... Does that look like an actual government-sponsored website? The real whitehouse site, FYI, is www.whitehouse.gov. Try using a little more common sense next time

And yes... the NWO is coming all too soon I fear.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You might want to read "Things to come" by Foster Bailey. Written in 1957. He describes the NWO and the one world religion, and uses the phrase New World Order.

He also describes the Law Of The Sea Treaty and the European Commonwealth and one European currency as priority projects of the Spiritual Hierarchy, AKA the Masters Of The Wisdom AKA the Great White lodge.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS
it may be just a joke, but i think something else is being done. another interesting the is the connection between the skull and bones and massachusetts. many of the familys of the skull and bones live in massachusetts (where i live), and the houses cost twice more than the national average, making them the most expensive in america.

Thats a funny website, heh.

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Beaverman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join