It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Best Jedi Ever?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Did anyone see the utterly terrible Clone Wars cartoon? Well, there's definately a candidate for worst Jedi ever; hands down this annoying wench:

As to the best, Darth Vader!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yep, just saw that recently...
She's probably what started Anakin down the dark path, lol.....

Of course, you knew you were in for it when the mission was to rescue a baby Hutt...now didn't ya?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

In My Opinion KiT FistO Is The Best Jedi because he is jamaican and in the clone series he incountered general greivous and survived with two lightsabers not a uncivalized gun like obi wan

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Galen Marek could have (alternately did) pwned darth vader and the emporer.

My vote is for him.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by w1kdtr1p

Obi-wan hands down. He could have finished little Anikan if he wanted to.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonna

Actually yoda could have beaten palpatine, but he chose not to. It would be a crazy battle becaue the winner would be the one who got lucky, or had something to gain the upper hand.
As for mace only being able to take down palpatine because he wanted him to, is true, but mace was the best swordsman of the jedi, second to none. The color of your sword (excet in some cases) determines your style. Green means your a jedi consular, which are jedi who are skilled in battle, but prefer the ways of the force, like yoda. Blue usually meant you were a jedi guardian wich were jedi more skilled in battle.
Mace had a purple lightsaber (the crystal was a gift from doing a mission on his home planet) but i is symbolic because it is a mix of a a blue lightsabre and red, red being the sith choice of sabre because they could not access the other crystals. anyways the sith were brutal and they had red. blue (usually) means you are good with a sabre, so mace windu had a purple lightsabre.
Now that is almost completely irevalent to the mace not being able to take out palpatine, but he palpatine was better with the force and mace was with a sabre.
What was dissapointing was the other three jedi, kit fisto and the other two were slewn so quickly

But i would have to say the jedi most experienced with the force was yoda, partly becusae he died at around 900
the jedi that was best with a sabre was mace windu
but dont forget what qui gon jin did, he TAUGHT YODA how to use the force to not die (be blue in episode 6) and stuff
but the best jedi, best being the one who completed tasks the most effeciently and without error was obi wan kanobi. I agree with whomever said he was like the "sean fricken connery" of jedi. He did well and everyone liked him.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think yoda is cause in the animated clone wars he kills all the droids.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Nobody disputing Yoda, eh?

Of course not. Who could possibly dispute Yoda.

As you said. The only jedi to die of old age with all limbs still intact.

He walked around like a tired old man unless he had to fight then he could move around like there was no tommorow.

Yoda just plain rules.

Obi Wan was also a favorite of mine. A close second. Pretty wise execpt he went against yoda's wishes and trained anakin after Qui Gon Jin died.

I mean the scene where luke is flying and Obi wan appears saying "use the force luke" is just epic.

Now we cant forget Dear old Luke Skywalker. This guy managed to avoid going to the dark side AND bring his father back from the dark side. Albeit with a little help from his friends Yoda and Obi won.

So there you have it. The top three jedi according to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Croat56

The jedi were defeated under Yoda's leadership.

Mine would be Obi-wan, with Qui gon a close 2nd. Wasn't luke trained by yoda's and obi-wan's ghosts more in qui gon's views rather than yoda's old ways? And luke wouldn't have ended the empire without that training.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Luke was first slightly trained by Obi Wan, then by Yoda, not their ghosts. If you go all extended universe (books, etc.), the Luke argument is pretty sound... He defeated the Emperor, restored the Jedi Academy, defeated Thrawn and the cloned Emperor, etc., etc. All pretty impressive feats.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join