It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: Dead Reporters and Mass Graves - Jihad Respun?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Syrian Sister, I think youre misguided in most of your posts.

I too think Bush invaded Iraq as an attack of agression but that doesnt mean we should advocate the killing of U.S soliders who are ordered there.

If you are truly a peaceful and true muslim you should personally denounce terrorism and violence. Its not acceptable, on any side, and only sullies Islamic traditions when you advocate what you have done.

My best friend and his family are devout muslims and I know what true Islam looks like and this is not it.

I despise Bush as much as you do but you are going about it all wrong. Let logic and rational arguments do your fighting and denounce terrorism in all its forms.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Way Above

Originally posted by subz
I despise Bush as much as you do but you are going about it all wrong. Let logic and rational arguments do your fighting and denounce terrorism in all its forms.

You just earned my last WATS vote for May.

Nicely done.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thanks Majic, i appreciate your vote and kind words

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Syrian Sister, I think youre misguided in most of your posts.

well i think your misguided in think i'm misguided.

I too think Bush invaded Iraq as an attack of agression but that doesnt mean we should advocate the killing of U.S soliders who are ordered there.

HAH! why not? it's a war isn't it, you invade a country, and you don't expect your soldiers to get killed? Whiney, pathetic cowards. Are you telling me you wouldn't resist if your country was occupied? Are you telling me you wouldn't fight back and defend your land? It's unfortunate that US soldiers have to die or be injured so that they can no longer fight, but the more of them are out of iraq, the closer iraq is to freedom.

If you are truly a peaceful and true muslim you should personally denounce terrorism and violence.

I do denounce terrorism, that includes US state sponsered terrorism and terrorism conducted by MOSSAD/CIA operatives under the guise of "al Qaeda", But people fighting against occupation soldiers trying to free their homeland is not terrorism, it's heroism.

"peace is not merely the absense of tension, it is the presence of justice".

Islam says you have to fight back if your invaded and occupied, that's islam.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
I do denounce terrorism

No more problems here then, as you were

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join