It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your childhood Nightmares!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I remember having some very disturbing nightmares when I was in grade school in the early ‘70’s. I was being chased by a giant spider, and this dream was a reoccurring dream that went on for some time. It didn’t take too long before I realized that I was dreaming about the giant spider in one of the episodes of Gilligan’s Island… Once I figured out what I was dreaming about – I stopped having the dreams.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kongfuey
I had this nightmare for several years when I was young:

I was walking down an old dirt road that ran alongside a river. I hear something behind me and I take off running. I look behind me and dust is being kicked up by a skeleton in a wheelchair chasing after me. I look at the skeleton in the wheelchair and its legs are abnormally long, and the heels of the feet are being pushed into the dirt road thus kicking up a lot of rock and dust. It is just going faster and faster trying to run me down. The skeleton was shrouded in darkness with no real facial features.
This used to scare the crap out of me!!

Another nightmare I used to have is that my mother and I get abducted by aliens. I now would recognize these creatures as "greys". They have us contained in these chairs next to one another and they want to conduct some sort of experiments and we are restrained in the chairs. I look over to my right and see them showing a candy apple (yeah, I know, weird), into my mother's left ear. I start freaking out and somehow get free and run over to my mother. I reach to pull the candy apple out of her head, but the stick breaks off with the apple stuck inside of her head!! HAHAHAHA!!! It makes me laugh now:^D
If you do any artwork with these, I would love to see them.

WHoops! I meant to say they "shoved" candy apple, not "showed".

new topics

<< 1   >>

join