It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla’s Proto-HAARP, Mt. St. Helens, and Mt. Pinatubo Eruptions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla’s Proto-HAARP, Mt. St. Helens, and Mt. Pinatubo Eruptions – it all ties together?

I hadn’t realized that one of the most closely guarded secrets were out in the open, until I read a post by our colleague Dave_54, when he posted (at www.abovetopsecret.com... ):

… Mt. St. Helens was intentionally erupted so it could be salvage logged.

Now long-time posters here know of my all-around skepticism to conspiracies, and I like to think that I have a reputation of not promulgating any outré theories unless I am sure they’re borne out by both facts and rigorous logic. To be honest, I used to think that what I’m divulging here was an insidious hoax, but that was before I realized ... the truth.

Although researchers realized early on that the Tunguska, Siberia explosion was caused -- not by an asteroid strike but -- by Nikola Tesla's Proto-HAARP Machine test in 1908, it took several decades before anyone realized the economic advantages of it. This occurred when they saw the photos of the early Soviet expeditions to the site ( perso.wanadoo.fr... ). The obvious connection between the Tunguska Operation and the plethora of timber for building was obvious!

However, the inability of the Tesla Ray to directly interact on living tissue meant that any matter disruptions were limited to non-organic materials. (This, of course, was what caused the death of most of the sailors of the destroyer USS Eldridge ( www.paranormales-spirituelles-treff.de... ) when the Tesla ray transported the ship, the sailors’ clothes, and even their dental fillings to Norfolk, leaving the men themselves to die in the frigid waters of the Atlantic.) The obvious corollary to this was to use the Tesla Ray to cause non-organic disruptions (e.g., earthquakes and volcanoes) to level the land and provide large amounts of fallen trees for subsequent harvest.

Some may wonder why the delay between understanding the abilities of Tesla Ray to cause disruptions and its actual implementation was so great. The fact is that quite a bit of preparatory work had to be undertaken to keep the results secret. For example, since most of the usable timber is around the Pacific Rim, a theoretical construct had to be developed to “explain” the reason for the planned disruptions.

The answer, of course, was the now universally discredited “Tectonic Plate” theory which postulated giant floating platforms or rock which careened around the world, bumping into each other and causing volcanoes and earthquakes. Indeed, the researchers actually developed a map of these “tectonic plates”, inventing a large one (the “Pacific Plate”) to “explain” the upcoming Tesla Ray disruptions. By 1970, the “tectonic plate” hoax was well established among mainstream sheeple, and the disruptions began to happen, first at the site of old-growth pine (Mt. St. Helens -- www.wburghardt.com... ) and at the large stretch of Philippine Mahogany at the base of Mt. Pinatubo in Luzon ( www.lisp.com.au... ).

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I personally find all of this a big stretch of imagination.

In addition, putting Tesla and HAARP in one header line might not necessarily be a good idea, as some researchers suggest, based on the fact that Tesla's transmitters and HAARP are vastly different technologies.

apc

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Wait wait what huh? Are you saying 'plate tectonics' are a hoax? The crust actually is not broken into sections floating on the surface?
Please clarify this assured misunderstanding because this cannot possibly be what you are implying....

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
well this is all news to me.

i'm interested to hear.

angie

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Mount St. Hellens,

"the mother of all chemtrais"

Few realize that the erutpiton is also linked to another government project, chemtrails.

Government scientists studying the eruption were shocked to find that the dense clouds of ash and hot gasses impacted weather patterns several miles away.

In an ongoing research program they are attempting to recreate this effect by installing pumice and ash generators in al large commercial aircraft.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Wait wait what huh? Are you saying 'plate tectonics' are a hoax? The crust actually is not broken into sections floating on the surface?
Please clarify this assured misunderstanding because this cannot possibly be what you are implying....

Yeah. This whole "Tesla caused quakes" thing smells of pseudoscience.

The Tsunami disaster in Dec'04 can be traced to teh point of collision of two tectonic plates, if I remember correctly. I doubt that this was a hoax

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
I personally find all of this a big stretch of imagination.

In addition, putting Tesla and HAARP in one header line might not necessarily be a good idea, as some researchers suggest, based on the fact that Tesla's transmitters and HAARP are vastly different technologies.

So is a blow gun and high powered rifle, but they work on the same principle. Tesla opened the door to a broad spectrum of new technology, at the heart of which is the very simple principles of resonant harmonics. Without Nikola Tesla, there would be no HAARP. The US Government didn't confiscate his works because they liked looking at the pictures, you know.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
So is a blow gun and high powered rifle, but they work on the same principle.

Which is was? Expansion of gas? The energy source is vastly different in the two.

Having tesla and haarp together is like seeing a headline "Insurgents use blow gun technology to attack US troops in Fallujah".

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
In an ongoing research program they are attempting to recreate this effect by installing pumice and ash generators in al large commercial aircraft.

Did you forget to add the smilies to this post?

Here I'll add them for you.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I tend to find Tesla theory kind of interesting, but can really happen?

If you detonate an atomic bomb on the right place like an active fall line, will that be enough to make the right amount of vibration to affect the earth’s crust and caused it to rise and fall by hundreds of feet?

Perhaps Tesla theory make a good point.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh how I wish I knew how to make a smilie that blows a raspberry -- maybe a combination of
and
would do it..........

Off the Street and Howard Roarke -- if posts on the subjects you mentioned bother you so much (and they seem to raise your blood pressure by your responses in the past) maybe it would just be easier to stay away from those subjects.

Please, Please don't get me wrong -- You are both so intelligent and I enjoy most of your posts -- and your posts do get me to think which is the whole reason I am here. I also know that you feel strongly about certain subjects (anyone reading this knows just what those subjects are without my even mentioning them I am sure
) and you want to educate people on those subjects. But sometimes your method of doing this just gets peoples hackles up or just plain ticks them off and they don't read what you say. The thing that makes my post so funny is that I actually agree with you on the majority of what you say - it is just the way you say it.

But I have to admit this is one of the better ways you have made a point -- maybe I have the same twisted sense of humor as you --

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Thanks, just. It's good to know that a few folks can recognize satire.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join