It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Rule of Benedict

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by billybob
well, i seriously think it's possible that ratzinger is a merovingian.

Possible? SUre, I guess, anyone can be related to anyone else. Fact is, there is absolutely nothing that indicates that the merovingian line continues into moder times.

fact? 'nothing' to indicate? no. you are choosing to filter out information that you find uncomfortable or 'unacceptable'.

i originally started this post after listening to a radio show, 'spaceman', on mojoradio640, toronto.
spaceman indicated it. some sites i linked to indicate it. my own common sense indicates that ALL these power players, be they pope, queen or banker, have a cabal against the common man.

the researchers don't have a good reason for believing it? THEY'RE RESEARCHERS! OF COURSE THEY HAVE A GOOD REASON! they figgered it out all by their lonesome. some things don't make it into textbooks, you realise?

have you read 'vatican assassins' by eric phelps? 'holy blood, holy grail'? 'the hiram key'? david icke? no one is right one hundred percent of the time, but the research of these people isn't one hundred percent wrong, either.

as far as the merman thing. you have to read carefully. it's half-man, half fish, BUT ALL GOD. i trust you're familiar with the dogon tribe?

[edit on 23-5-2005 by billybob]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe there are mermans? I think youve been watchin to much disney.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Do you honestly believe there are mermans? I think youve been watchin to much disney.

no, i don't 'believe' in mermen. i do believe there are some signifigant black holes in human history(intentional holes).
i also don't disbelieve in mermen.
i have never seen an angler fish. the ocean is VAST. do you know for sure what's in every square inch of it?

have you heard about the dogon tribe?

oh yeah, as this is 'below top secret', i will add some smileys.

a bar scene.........
:w::w::w::w:
:w:

new topics

<< 1   >>

join