It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AB: not again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ive been wandering various fringe prophesy forums and the such like and ive noticed a sudden uncomfortable increase in the amount of posters referring back to the Aussie Bloke asteroid impact situation that arose this time last year.

As we all know it was very scary and indeed fairly plausable to the untrained eye but the times and dates came and went and nothing has happened.

well it seems to be kicking off again with varios people claiming to be 'in the know' saying that this Aussie bloke isd real and his impact data referrs to a time between early june early july somewhere in europe.

im fed up with all this and it be nice if someone could comeforward and put all this BS to sleep.

its late, cyas lata.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Do you have any links to support the claims you are making in your post?

well it seems to be kicking off again with varios people claiming to be 'in the know' saying that this Aussie bloke isd real and his impact data referrs to a time between early june early july somewhere in europe.

Anything at all to back this up?... anywhere?

TPL

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I remember Aussie Bloke, for a while i was concerned. Why would he be resurrected now?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Some people play on peoples' fears. Date after date after date, and nothing happens. That is not to say nothing will happen. Things do. But I can't stand it when someone throws out a date and people swollow it whole. Discern.
w

top topics

join