It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Domes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is a story that probably seems crazy and refers to two secret government facilities. Please don't ridicule just because the story sounds a bit crazy, I just want to hear your thoughts.

I had this friend at one time that was telling me about how his father was friends with an agent involved in the government with a TS clearance who said he had at least visited Area 51. However, this isn't what the focus of what he told me. He said his friend has mentioned to his father about two Domes located at pretty much opposite locations around North America. I remember one of the locations being up near either Hawaii or Alaska. They are simply domes on islands, where the air space above is absolutely restricted as is all access to the islands. He also said that they are constantly monitored by armed fighter jets, submarines, and ships. His father's friend also said that the 'domes' were not used for aliens or any kind of that stuff, but rather for creating super weapons, mainly biological, such weapons that could wipe out the greater population of the earth. He also said, that shortly after his father's friend told his father this, he mysteriously 'dissapeared' and he's been gone for about 6 months now.

Has anyone heard of these supposed 'domes', or have any information about anything in this story? Yes, I know that it sounds crazy.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The HAARP system is in Alaska.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

It says that 67% of Alaska's acreage is owned federally. And that 96.8 is by the State and Federal gov't combined. So there could be something big in Alaska.

Also happening in Alaska:
www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com...

And I read that the Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) runs that area (Alaska). There main combat fighter is the F15 Eagle.

Bio-Chemical Tests in Alaska:
www.infowars.com...

This one talks about domes in Alaska:
www.freerepublic.com...

Hope this helps.

Peace.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by White Widow]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Not that I'm saying that your lieing, it sounds very plausable, but this reminds me of an X-Files episode, where there was a big dome and they were making biological insect weapons in it.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I see, well I have no idea if it was true this is just what a friend told me, and knowing our government, I thought there could exist something of this sort, and was wondering if anyone here knew anything about it.

new topics

top topics

join