It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PODCast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
We have a total of 4 terrabytes of available bandwidth in our current hosting environment. We're using close to 1 terrabyte/month at this point.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We have a total of 4 terrabytes of available bandwidth in our current hosting environment. We're using close to 1 terrabyte/month at this point.

That's pretty amazing really. I'm stunned by how much room you have to grow. Sounds like there won't be a lack of quality/speed when this goes live and all corners covered. Rockin'

SMR

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
No need for an iPod....
All you need is feeware software that acts like an RSS aggregator.
For WINDOWS users,,,,
Doppler
iPodder
Newzie
CITA RSS Aggregator

For MAC users,,,,,
iPodderX

For LINUX users,,,,
iPodder

This should be interesting when it hits

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I don't have an IPod, but I have a Dell DJ. Can the software sync with my mp3 player too?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
OOOO OOOOOO how bout a cpr12r talk show?!?!?!? Talk about whats new in chat and like me just talk and giggle and recap new posts.... and live video of me dancing?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
w00t!

HOLLERRR!

Yeah, this will rock, really it will.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
OOOO OOOOOO how bout a cpr12r talk show?!?!?!? Talk about whats new in chat and like me just talk and giggle and recap new posts.... and live video of me dancing?

That could be very cool, letting us know what you had for your tea last night etc

SMR

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
I don't have an IPod, but I have a Dell DJ. Can the software sync with my mp3 player too?

With the said software I posted,it should be no problem,as long as you have the said software posted.
I was able to use WINAMP,WMP,REAL PLAYER ( I know,yuck ) and iTunes.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Just thought I'd post this up here

Podcasting could be a revolution

It is easy to claim the revolution is just around the corner, but there might just be something in podcasting, says technology analyst Bill Thompson.

Basically the story talks about how podcasting could easily become part of our lives.

eg

Wake up,
Download Podcast off net,
Put on mp3/ipod player
Listen to while on the train to work

Nice to see that ATS is at the front of the ''Podcast Revolution''

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Remember that we have to also follow the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, that has some really wierd provisions like you cannot Play two song by the same artist back to back. I'll try to find the link as it will apply to ATS PODcasts(being that ATS is hosted in the US)

SMR

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Remember that we have to also follow the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, that has some really wierd provisions like you cannot Play two song by the same artist back to back. I'll try to find the link as it will apply to ATS PODcasts(being that ATS is hosted in the US)

I dont think that is one of the rules as 2 radio stations in my town do this.
One has Two for Tuesday and every weeknight at 11:00pm they play a long block of Led Zeppelin - "Get The Led Out"
Another has "Mandatory Metallica" in which they play Mon-Fri at 8pm,3 Metallica back to back.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So long as we have some decent music (no 50 cent please) I'm happy. Personally I want to see some Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, the Beatles and Rob Zombie.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Im thinking it wont be music, but audio files related to our content matter.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i think it would be better for there to be mostly just content, but if there is music i think it should be like classic rock and easy listing

top topics

<< 1   >>

join