It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Confirmed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Fake
How can clouds act as a sun screen???
It may be blocking out sunlight. But the remaining sunlight will be trapped in, making global warming worse.
The crap near the horison is always there, look at the color photos from the 40s and 50s.
I think chemtrails would be just planes flying over intersections, creating criss cross lines. The circular chemtrails are made by holding patterns.
Another possibility is the SIDS & STARS used by planes, which make differant planes fly repetedly over the same flight path. Which would make it appear as a spraying operation. Contrail dont only form over 40000feet.
They can appear at WAY lower altitude, my dad is a CPL and he tells me, that its fake, and they can appear way lower.
Very nice video though, good job for the author!

cya

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
what good are laws to a gov't who has nothing but contempt for them ?

eh ?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That's an easy question, the laws are for keeping the flock under control. They are above the law, it only applies to the rest of us...

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You have voted Vis Mega for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Wow...haven't read the entire thread yet, but your rebuttal to off the street was great, keep it up man.

peace

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good point toasted. The laws enlighten us who is following them or not. We just have to look. So I can't devalue law.

weather modification and references

she'll be commin' around the corner here she come's... effective October 1st, 2005

Weather Modification Operations and Research Board :credit due to past post

more light

[edit on 9-24-05 by pacman]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Apparently it's been going on for some time. Damned be the guberment!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
sorry if this video is a re-post,but ummm this is extremely important...

our health is at stake here...

video.google.com...

other than that,take care

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mickmeaney

whistleblower on chemtrails....

very important....ways to test and heal yourself

do some research...

www.bbsradio.com...

www.bariumblues.com...

this is not a joke...if you care about humans..look into this stuff

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i went outside this morning to go for a walk and i always look up for chemtrails and other stuff...

this is what i saw...so i went back inside and emailed all the local news stations(we need to spread this info far and wide)

i332.photobucket.com...

i332.photobucket.com...

what do you fine people think?

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
chemtrails are used to lower the population and mind control

www.bbsradio.com...

imageevent.com...

www.bariumblues.com...

curezone.com...
video.google.com...

video.google.com...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I live right near an airport (TPAK) and cringe when I see, usually 2, aircraft flying together in pattern. Blatantly violating FTA rules. They are at or near cruising altitude (directly above the airport) spewing in front of the sun.

Me thinks the current solar cycle and weather modification/control are the main reasons.

The reason I say this is often two planes, flying in formation, are conducting aerosol operations directly on the coast line of the beaches. A direct N/S pattern covering the gulf beaches. I believe this is to keep the sea spray from coming and creating the daily thunderstorms from occurring.

Our daily thunderstorms are no more. It is closer to once maybe twice a week when they see fit.

If they can control the Summer weather in the Bay region they can control the weather anywhere

Modified JP8, sulfur saturation, who knows? Someone does and they are not saying.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by utmostbastard]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have a very open sky out here in the rural desert. I watch the same plane go back and forth criss crossing the sky with these making a grid. It is not just air traffic. I have seen two planes flying, one leaving a contrail, one leaving a chemtrail. Out here on a non windy day, they will sit up there and spread and last from morning until night. NO contrail does that.

I have photos I was taking of one that was very low. This is in June, and 115 degree weather. It was not above 40,000 feet. It was a low one. If it was a normal trail it should not have stayed there period.

I have been watching these for years. I am an avid sky watcher and noticed when they started appearing, and I did my own research. Was not something I heard about and just looked and said wow. I noticed it on my own.

I consider myself a rather intelligent person. I do not doubt for a second that these are not normal.

I think this issue is a hot one because you really believe it or you do not,
or just do not want to believe it.

As to the why, I do not know. I have read all the theories, and I still do not know. I have my theories.

Why do they not do it on cloudy days? Well that would depend on why they are doing it in the first place.

They do it out in the open because they can. They have been doing it this long, without resistance.

The bashing on these threads drive me nuts. I do not believe in aliens, but I do not go on there bashing those that do.

I really do believe something is being sprayed, and ask for the same respect.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I'm with you. Some entity has sent out "professionals" to turn away public discussion by any means necessary.

Threads hijacked with noise and endless rebuttals until the original message is buried never to be seen again.

The only people that do this are the government and hedge funds. Both very ominous IMO

People need to never doubt what they see with own eyes and follow gut feelings w/out influence.

UB

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Guys thought you may want to know that William Thomas the world’s foremost expert on chemtrails is live on www.oneradionetwork.com... this Tuesday 23rd June 10am - 11am CST – LIVE CALL IN.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HowardRoark

You think, or will people see it for what it is , only to descover it is too late and starts to cry ???

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by east147

You know, ATS finest has Debunked thomas as 'not qualyfied' to speak on the matter.. Hahaha...

The ATS experts hace Phd in chemtrails and say they are 'imaginary' ..

what you think !

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi
Recently come to read all about Chem trails and of late have noticed alot more Chems across the Swansea Skyline. Also my step daughter is profoundly deaf and had to be taken out of swansea everyday to a school in a place called Bridgend which is near Cardiff and its Airport. I used to notice alot of chemtrails on my journey to this school.
More worrying is that my step daughter now has a respority illness that the doctor doesn't seem to be able to cure and myself and my own daughter also have gained Rhinitus.
Could this be Chemtrails?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
P.s Or just very unlucky?
I'll try to get photos and i'll make sure i link them so they can't be shut down as I've noticed on a few of these posts.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You people do realise this thread is almost 5 years old right?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join