It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA is alleged to be operat social media troll frms in Kyiv

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

at first i thought these were statements by a whistleblower from trump's entourage. the document looks a bit fishy.
taking countermeasures via the internet is certainly standard practice for secret services but i don't buy this one.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

at first i thought these were statements by a whistleblower from trump's entourage. the document looks a bit fishy.
taking countermeasures via the internet is certainly standard practice for secret services but i don't buy this one.

If anything it looks like publishing guidelines for "journalists" at the Democrat media outlets like NPR, NBC, ABC, NYT, CNN, etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Lets deal with Reality

When your at the Tippy Top of the Food Chain - What's Stopping them ? And why is Kiev/ now a hot topic center of holier than though status ... Oui [

Western assistance to Kiev prolongs the conflict with Russia and enriches corrupt officials, Florian Philippot has said
]

Jussie Sayin

How the CIA Is Acting Outside the Law to Spy on Americans - 2022

There’s a lot to unpack in the bombshell announcement by Sens. Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Martin Heinrich (D-NM) last week that the CIA has been conducting a bulk collection program and searching through the resulting data for information about Americans.

“Bulk collection” is what happens when the government vacuums up data indiscriminately rather than targeting individuals or groups. The term was last in the news when whistleblower Edward Snowden revealed in 2013 that the NSA had collecting Americans’ telephone records in bulk.

There’s a lot to unpack in the bombshell announcement by Sens. Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Martin Heinrich (D-NM) last week that the CIA has been conducting a bulk collection program and searching through the resulting data for information about Americans.

“Bulk collection” is what happens when the government vacuums up data indiscriminately rather than targeting individuals or groups. The term was last in the news when whistleblower Edward Snowden revealed in 2013 that the NSA had collecting Americans’ telephone records in bulk. [/ex]
~~~~~
Like a trick of a Magician ~ magician ~mə-jĭsh′ən~
noun
A sorcerer; a wizard

The Beat Goes On
THINK instead of Reacting .... Understand before acting ....

We The People have been distracted a long time - Seems theres a a reason for the Intel ... We are living IT

edit on 27-4-2024 by MetalThunder because: And We Know ...

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Yes. That is what I was talking about.

But I remember last year or this year, it being shown that the NIH funded 4 labs in Ukraine.

And yes, I am talking about medical research, not warfare.

I have looked everywhere, but can't find it.

The point was they said they didn't, but it ended up being true.

To make the point that, yeah, the OP story is probably true

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

But I remember last year or this year, it being shown that the NIH funded 4 labs in Ukraine

Similar to how they funded medical research in Wuhan? I seem to remember this massive outbreak originating from there, but the story and reaction was all so far fetched it was probably just a dream.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration
a reply to: theatreboy

But I remember last year or this year, it being shown that the NIH funded 4 labs in Ukraine

Similar to how they funded medical research in Wuhan? I seem to remember this massive outbreak originating from there, but the story and reaction was all so far fetched it was probably just a dream.

Not that long time ago it was unimaginable to claim the virus was a result of a gain of functions research in the Wuhan labs.

Time passed and as a result the US Department of Energy, the FBI, the US Congress, have concluded base on the current information that the most likely cause is the lab leak.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I've heard government officials claim Russia had troll farms and tried to get people arguing with each other on Facebook and Twitter,
way back when it was still Twitter.

So, since our government claimed the Russians were doing it, I'd be inclined to say CIA indeed does it too.
They have a tendency to use projection from time to time.

Honestly, I bet both countries are doing it to each other.

edit on 28/4/24 by TheValeyard because: spelling
edit on 28/4/24 by TheValeyard because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I can't understand people who think it matters whether Trump or Biden wins. They're on the same team. Trump is clearly in the role of the court jester, allowed to mock the establishment superficially, but never to say anything truly damaging, and of course, in on the game. Elect your neighbour, that's the safest bet if you have to elect someone at all, but honestly, no man has the right to rule over another. Heck, one is barely qualified to rule himself.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It's really amazing what you can convince people of regarding the "truth".

I want to say more but I can't.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If this is true it doesnt surprise me. Russia and China both have professional troll farms, so it would make sense for the CIA to have some as well. i dont know about Kyiv though, as there are better locations that are safer to set up troll farms.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

It's really amazing what you can convince people of regarding the "truth".

I want to say more but I can't.

We used to laugh at the media when I was in.

That was the 90’s. It’s only gotten worse.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Update

CIA has given statement.

ETA Maybe this is why he delayed, the agency stringing him along on their response.

I’m going to busy next few hours will repost anything I see when I’m done
edit on 1-5-2024 by pianopraze because: Eta

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wrong post
edit on 1-5-2024 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join