It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas UFO Spotting Teen Traumatized by Demon Creature in Backyard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The UFO he described just as a thing of light that crashed.
I'm more interested in the creature he saw than the UFO itself.
He describes it as a demon, but demons are spirits and don't have bodies.
I have never heard of an ET described like this.

Not sure why it has taken a year for this to come out .. but here it is ..

Las Vegas UFO Spotting Teen Traumatized by Demon Creature in Backyard

A Las Vegas teenager who claimed to have witnessed an 'eight-foot-tall demon creature with big shiny eyes' in his backyard last year said he was traumatized by the close encounter. 'We were in the backyard, and then, out of nowhere, we just saw a big light fall down,' he said in an interview with NewsNation. '[It] basically crashed in the backyard. And a couple of seconds later, I saw the big giant creature in front of me,' he added.

In the latest interview, Kenmore said he remembered the creature was growling in his backyard, 'like a dog.' 'It was moving and breathing. It was pissed off, like it wanted to do something looking at me.' Kenmore said. At the moment, he felt the supernatural being had control over his body, as he said, 'I couldn't move.' In a YouTube video posted last year, Kenmore presented details about the alleged 'UFO crash' and the creatures that he called '100 percent not human.'

'When that happened, the only thing I can see in the backyard is a tall creature. Probably around eight, ten feet tall. Very thin,' he further added.
Kenmore described the figure he supposedly saw as a 'tall, skinny, lengthy creature, and greyish green in color.' 'When I looked at it in the eyes, my body just froze. like the same experience of having sleep paralysis.' 'I'm staring at him and I'm looking at his whole body and he has weird looking feet and a big face and eyes and you could see a big mouth,' he added. 'I could hear his loud deep breathing and I could see his stomach moving. He would just stare at me, seconds later I could start moving again. That's when I called 911,' he said, before playing the previously shared police call.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Wait, isn't this the same one that was posted last year?
I thought it was a hoax?
I'm going to have to go digging.

Yeah, I think these are it.
Thread 1

Thread 2
edit on 25-4-2024 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here’s a 3rd reference thread to the incident……

www.abovetopsecret.com...

👽
edit on 25-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
AHHHH OKAY ... so this isn't a new thing.

I looked but didn't see anything ...

It sounded interesting but .... NEVERMIND.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So the kid reappeared? I remember not long after the incident, him and his whole family were nowhere to be seen.

I see he has new details this time. I don’t remember him saying anything about growling, breathing, or it being mad. If I recall, there were supposedly two of them and they were searching for something.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

So this has probably been embellished in the past year?

That's too bad.

I thought he had a pretty good description of an ET I'd never heard of.

Starting to sound hoax-y.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted on tiktok.
Here is a tiktok post with some body cam police footage.

www.tiktok.com...@abc7la/video/7242787214273350954?lang=en

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
sounds like ergot poisoning or maybe magic mushrooms consumed. Or maybe a very vivid dream along with any of multiple medicines that can distort the mind. Could even be an imbalance of chemistry in the body which stopped the detox of certain metabolic chemistries which effects the consciousness. He may not have been able to tell a dream from reality.

Or maybe there was an alien in his back yard, but does he live in the country or did this happen in the middle of the city. I would think someone else would have saw it if it happened in town to give evidence that something real happened. Who knows, could be a lot of reasons for him thinking he saw something.

When someone brings something up a year later, usually it means it is not real. He may believe it is real, false memories happen to peoplee.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I remember this case. I was actually on Sirius Radio Shade 45 Talkin to Rude Jude about this.
Unfortunately it was not what it was made out to be.
The circle the object left, is also visible years back in the same spot - it's tire tracks.
There's a garage and yard with vehicles in it. I think the kid looked in the back yard after the meteor flew by and caught some cracker jacks stealing catalytic converters.
American meteor society tracked the meteor for quite some distance
edit on 25-4-2024 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I guess it’s the 1yr anniversary update…..

Evidence expert examines Las Vegas 'UFO video' one year later | Banfield

🍾🥂

👽
edit on 25-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The cops saw it come down, even got it on video briefly.

Many city saw it descending.

A back yard cam recorded the thud then turned off.

The boy and his family all saw the beings.

It left a large circular impression in ground.

Think this one was legit.
edit on 25-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Added video

News nation update April 2024

Continued paranormal activity for last year since incident. Example crucifix floating in air and dropping to floor as they get near it.
edit on 25-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Added news nation update

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
He describes it as a demon, but demons are spirits and don't have bodies.
I have never heard of an ET described like this.

I disagree. I believe that demons are inhabit dimensions beyond the four in which we exist but are able to manifest in physical form ion this dimension. This means not that they "don't have bodies," but that their physicality is different from ours. I assume, in fact, that their physicality is more expansive (and perhaps more "solid") than ours, just as your three-dimensional body is more expansive than a two- or one-dimensional body would be.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I see he has new details this time. I don’t remember him saying anything about growling, breathing, or it being mad.

No doubt in my mind, he ran into my ex-wife. 😬

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Continued paranormal activity for last year since incident. Example crucifix floating in air and dropping to floor as they get near it.

Well, he did describe the 'alien' as taking control of his body, demonic like. So perhaps this is more of a supernatural discussion than a UFO/Alien one? Or it's just a hoax. I dunno'. I've never heard of an alien like this one before.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

He described very common occurrence like sleep paralysis that many abductees describe that lasted 60-90 seconds.

Many also describe resulting paranormal or poltergeist experiences after such encounters with these beings.

IF REAL… it could be speculated that this contact opens latent psychic abilities in humans which could be the cause of these paranormal occurrences in home…

… in other words it is him causing them, without his knowing he is doing so, because the contact with the being unlocked the ability in the youth.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

That could be. The aliens are said to communicate telepathically. Who knows what coming into contact with that could do to a human mind. Expand it? Crush it? Anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
And as a kid, I saw in my friend Danny's backyard over a big gray fence Mick Mouse...

And he telepathically communicated to me

“f___Donald duck

I kid you not this is the truth

Ahh...maybe the Donald Duck part is a bit exaggerated but I did see Mick Mouse...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
With how fast that ship came down and the fact that it did not crash and left within minutes....I believe it had a malfunctioning toilet aboard and the aliens were drinking a lot.

I know the feeling of needing to stop to take a wiz when driving.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   
These are old aren't they? From like a year ago r longer where they saw the supposed aliens in the backyard and they called the cops? 😂😂😂

Why are they relevant again?

Edit- I posted b4 I read the thread I see it's the old post but what this about a crucifix floating in the air? I take it no video of that though?

Who knows got me a hoax or could be a real haunting? Sounds more like a Demonic haunting then aliens to me maybe they played with the Ouija board?
I gotta tell my Ouija board story from back in the day it was pretty damn freaky I still think about it once in awhile
edit on 26-4-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

top topics

join