It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SETI chief says US has no evidence for alien technology. 'And we never have'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Good points.
On one side, no country in a state of war would show advanced tech untill it is becoming existential be it Russia, USA, China and else who can put out such a thing.

But among all those mentioned, none of them would expect from another such level of tech breakthrough. Faster, stealthier, more destructive and precise, but not the events we are talking on aliens thread.

I am almost wispering right now...may be that's why it is being hidden, protected with high secrecy, thinking that the other country would buy into 'recovered crafts' and think twice before attempting something stupid))) I can breathe normally now.

edit on 28-4-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Bluebeam is a red herring. If you know what he is referring, it has to do with a group in Antarctica and another under Nellis.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anthelion

You understand the difference between the Arctic and the Antarctic right? LoL

And he did say Artic

But please feel free to elaborate on this group, who are they, and what are their motivations?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

An alleged buried big black pyramid structure found after WW2 that apparently was a power source of unlimited energy.

Pinch of salt through buddy.

edit on 29-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Just people with TS clearance would land in jail for talking about what they know before they could go whoops im sorry.

Well, a lot of people have TS clearance.

I do...or did. It needs to be renewed every few years and since I stopped my contract IT work for the NRO, I haven't needed it, so I'm pretty sure my clearance is no longer up to date.

But I've never checked so who knows?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: anthelion

You understand the difference between the Arctic and the Antarctic right? LoL

And he did say Artic

But please feel free to elaborate on this group, who are they, and what are their motivations?

Where did he say arctic?

And there is no landmass in the arctic where the north pole is. It's simply sea ice. And that melts from time to time.

I can see Antarctic since it's truly a continent with a very large landmass. If he said Arctic, then I'd say everything else he said is highly suspect.

But, what do I know?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
D is for denial. Next!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli
heheheeheh if Bill Diamond knew what we sow in 20 years of southamerican missions...

I could write a book and send to him for free

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Its a name for the group "a" used. its more like a action than the groups real name. RK stands for Relearnt Knowledge. In short the Knowledge we have now was re learned from our previous civilization. A computer system was discovered in a artic mine after the first test of a Atom bomb.

Right here, hope that helps.

The alleged pyramid is apparently in Alsaka which is indeed close to the Arctic Circle.

Again no "if" about it Yupa said the Arctic, and understands the difference same as anyone else with a globe or basic understanding of geography.

edit on 29-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You are correct. I said artic,but i think I got them confused. I read the article wrong about where This operation took place.
Sorry for the confusion Andy. i REALLY need to get my eyes checked lol!!

I also guessing there is another pyramid somewhere in Antartica as well as alaska.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24000000pppm by yuppa because: info

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

["The idea that the government is keeping something like this secret is just totally absurd. There's no motivation to do so.We don't have any evidence of any credible source that would indicate the presence of alien technology in our skies. And we never have"

said Bill Diamond, president and chief executive officer of the SETI Institute, headquartered in Mountain View, California]

"We don't have any evidence.."

Stupid comment from an obviously stupid man that has always been unconscious. He needs an unquestionable personal experience. Hey, Bill, look up and be amazed then try to find a human source.

[Consvoli posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 03:57 AM

What do you make of his statement?

According to him, government keeping secrets or not telling the truth is an absurd idea especially in this matter. I can't agree with him because extraterrestrial life and possible alien visitation is a matter of national security.

We do have very good evidence of UFOs, that doesn't necessarily mean these objects/vehicles are alien in origin.In fact most of these objects are man made but can we be sure all of these objects are designed and produced here?]

NONE of those objects are manmade. Find a human source that makes 'em. No difference between Bill Diamond failed thinking and Consvoli's. "...can we be sure all of these objects are designed and produced here?" Where do you suggest and where do you get your non-knowledge from? Inquisitive minds want to know.
------------------------------------------------------------
www.space.com...

"The idea that the government is keeping something like this secret is just totally absurd. There's no motivation to do so.We don't have any evidence of any credible source that would indicate the presence of alien technology in our skies. And we never have"

said Bill Diamond, president and chief executive officer of the SETI Institute, headquartered in Mountain View, California

www.seti.org...

"Bill holds a B.A. in Physics from Holy Cross College and a Master’s in Business Administration from Georgetown University. He is a past member of the Advisory Board for the McDonough School of Business Administration at Georgetown and is a current member of the Optical Society of America and the International Astronomical Congress."

What do you make of his statement?

According to him, government keeping secrets or not telling the truth is an absurd idea especially in this matter. I can't agree with him because extraterrestrial life and possible alien visitation is a matter of national security.

We do have very good evidence of UFOs, that doesn't necessarily mean these objects/vehicles are alien in origin.In fact most of these objects are man made but can we be sure all of these objects are designed and produced here? There are several encounters with aerial phenomena that defy explanation. The UFO Phenomenon is not something new but has been recorded throughout human history.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

actually they have moved away from the every 7 years model, I was just using the clearance as an example.

Say if I pulled abiden and accidentally removed a document from the scif I would be in prison before I could apologize.

This would be several orders of magnitude above and beyond that type of misdeed.
edit on 21Tue, 07 May 2024 20:21:46 -050021460808pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join