It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Flame Throwing Robot Dog for Christmas Please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yea, we knew they would be weaponized, heck they are already mounted with firearms in some places. But now for the low low price of $10,000USA , or $9,420 to be precise, you too can be the proud owner of a flame throwing robot dog! These would be great for use for controlled burns, getting rid of excess rubbish, burglar patrol, chase away Jehova's witnesses and Girl scouts, 4th of July shows and so much more! the best part about it, flamethrowers are not regulated federally and only banned in one state, with one more simply needing a permit.

The Ohio based company Throwflame produces the ARC flamethrower which can shoot out to 30 feet. Link takes you to the order page. Bust out that credit card and make your friends and family super happy this Christmas. I may buy this next year if it has not been legislatively #ed by then. The moment congress starts talking about it, I am buying it before the ban.

I seriously doubt anyone would utilize this as a remote arson device for burning down news stations, banks, irs offices or any of that such, so I think there is nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I seriously doubt anyone would utilize this as a remote arson device for burning down news stations, banks, irs offices or any of that such, so I think there is nothing to worry about.

Nah. People will use these mostly for gender reveal parties. Maybe some grad and frat parties, stuff like that, that's what they're really meant for.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Those are as good of a use as any. I really look forward to chasing those annoying girl scouts with them.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Awwwwww.

What a cute puppy.

Good puppy.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
He IS a good boy 👦

a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can see where this would come in handy! There's nothing more annoying than a JW or Moron at your door peddling their brand of religion.

They passed us by if our Great Dane was outside, but she crossed over a long time ago. A robot dog would be easier to 'pick up' after, which is a big plus.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Why only one, get a breeding pair.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I want one of them doggies

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hell yeah! I've been watching the video.

I want one!
Home and chicken coup defense.
Maybe it could teach my actual dog, to be brave?

Oh! Melting a trail to the barn in the winter!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Oh my, they look really good in their perfect scenario films but in reality all it would take to negate these is a cheap childs super soaker filled with oil based paint, a quick squirt on it's sensor and it's a pile of walking scrap with flammable liquid in it.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sent the link to My Wife and promised I'd walk it everyday. Her response...

"You need to watch Runaways again"

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ever play Horizon? This is our future...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
ohhh, how fast can you take down the pack alone? you don't think I would be so cruel as to split up a litter do you?? These puppies need their brothers and sisters.

Imagine the horror of a box truck eighteen wheeler opening up and just unloading these by the scores, going active instantly. That worries me just a bit .... it may be within the realm of possibility for a rival industrial military power. May even be able to blame it on ®ᵀᴹ Islamic State-KBGTQ++

join