It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whistleblower Captain Bill Uhouse on the Kingman UFO recovery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Has anyone ever really asked an alien directly….why they keep crashing?

👽🥃

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I’m adding this here because overall the topic is about crashes and recoveries and I don’t want this to get sucked into a black hole. This … I suspect is an old podcast but uploaded to YouTube not so long ago.

Here’s a podcast between Ross Coulthart and Jay from Project Unity……

Coulthart should be reminded of his words every now and then…..and called out on it….in the sense of either he’s telling the truth or just another BS Artist.

You can watch/listen to the whole podcast….or…fast forward to about 00:17:35 through 00:19:50 confirming the dialogue below…

Dialogue from the interview…

Coulthart: Dean ….Douglas Dean does it up the best where he writes about how the new senate intelligence bill some, Kirsten, Gallagher, is pushing. It gives holders of non earth origin or exotic UAP material six months to make it available to the all domain anomaly resolution office.

Jay: Yeah, but Ross, doesn't that just give them six months or more to hide their $hit?

Coulthart: Okay. People are going to question what I'm about to say. What if some of that $hit is so big, it can't be moved.

Jay: Is that what you're saying, Ross? Is that what you've been told?

Coulthart: That's exactly what I'm saying.

Jay: How big is big?

Coulthart: Big. So big, they built a building over it in a country outside of the United States of America. I know that sounds preposterous, and I know, oh my God, you can just hear them now, the bleeding debunkers.

Let's see this investigated. Let's just see what happens. Let's test these allegations before the Congress. It's very, very easy for people to go, “oh, there's no evidence. Oh my goodness me. Let's just go away and ignore it”.

Let's test it. We haven't even got there yet. There's a whole cadre of supposed experts on social media who are saying it can't be, therefore it isn't. That's been the default for so many years. It can't be, therefore it isn't.

Imagine if what Mr. Grush is saying is true. Think about the implications of that. Imagine if, as I've just intimated to you, some of these objects are not capable of being moved because they're too bloody big. I mean, that's pretty astonishing.

Jay: Have you said that before?

Coulthart: No. You're the first. See, I always save something for you, Jay.

Jay: Always save me a little something. No, seriously though, Ross, that's nuts. So you were told by someone, a trusted source, I imagine that…

Coulthart: Multiple.

Jay: Multiple that there is…

👽🧐🍺
edit on 1-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I’m adding this here because overall the topic is about crashes and recoveries and I don’t want this to get sucked into a black hole. This … I suspect is an old podcast but uploaded to YouTube not so long
👽🧐🍺

Think I totally did a thread where he talks about this.

My brain getting to old, can’t remember anything, but yeah it does fit in this thread as related.

I can’t wait for the location of this huge UFO to be released. Too many insiders talk about knowing this location. Wish someone would just say, "aww f it" and tell the world.

🍺

<< 1   >>

join