It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you guys think of this UFO footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This isn't my footage, just some footage that I saw on YouTube. I actually saw this footage about a year ago and thought it was pretty interesting and I happened upon it again the other day so I figured I would post it here to get some other peoples opinions because I thought it was quite interesting and I know we have many very knowledgeable UFO members here.

The video is about 12 minutes long (lots of it he replays the same video and talks about it) and there are numerous interesting "lights in the sky" that sure make some very crazy moves and dart around. The video starts with the camera following an object/light in the sky and then at about the 30 second mark another object or light darts up to it and almost looks like its checking it out. That's just the start of the 12 minute video, pretty much the whole video is pretty interesting I thought.

The comments on the video seem to all be very positive and everyone is saying that think that the footage is quite interesting.

Let me know what you guys, gals and in-betweens all think of this footage

edit on 22-4-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I dont see anything exciting in this video, or why he keeps saying its definitive. Its just a bright dot, probably a satelite or something, going in a straight line. Those dimmer dots that seem to be following and checking out the solid dot are kind of interesting, but not that interesting that it really blows my mind. It looks like different dots. The way dimmer ones move is kind of interesting though.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat

I dont see anything exciting in this video, or why he keeps saying its definitive. Its just a bright dot, probably a satelite or something, going in a straight line. Those dimmer dots that seem to be following and checking out the solid dot are kind of interesting, but not that interesting that it really blows my mind. It looks like different dots. The way dimmer ones move is kind of interesting though.

Ya that's the interesting part, the dimmer lights that move in a weird way and come and checkout the bright light, that's not normal if you seen that or recorded that you would be pretty blown away, at least I would be and all the comments on the video are pretty impressed with what's going on. I dont know I think it's crazy I've definitely never seen anything like it before

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think it´s interesting footage, especially the little orbs. 20 or 30 years ago i would have been convinced that these are UFOs from outer space. But nowadays, with all the drones, skydivers, uncountable satellites and whatever military black budget projects i am no so sure anymore.

It´s not like i wouldn´t believe that we naked monkeys are not the cream of the crop in the universe, are not unique and alone as an "intelligent" life. I also believe that other universe citizens do the same we do wer sending drones to to planets, moons and asteroids, to observe and learn. Let others be 10.000 years older than we are and their drones would operate similar to ours in 10.000 years. Or like the stuff we see like in the video here.

It is quite possible that we sometimes see drones from other universe citizens (maybe even living in our seas) but unfortunately it is also quite possible that we see man made objects doing weird stuff we are not used too see, maybe simply because we even don´t know, we were not told that such technology exists yet.

Meanwhile it´s like they need to land in front of me, show me their ship and tech without erasing my memory afterwards to make me believe that i really saw an alien space ship. And that US nothing really revealing "disclosure" hype in the USA with it´s false prophets (to make money, obviously) didn´t help at all to change my view again.

Too much fakery, too much AI, too much tech we are not used to see like whatever kind of drones doing whatever kind of BS in the night skies to convince me that the stuff recorded and observed really is alien tech. And that´s coming from somebody who, as a kid back in the early 1980´s, observed, together wth his mom, a weird totally black cigar shaped thing hovering motionless for at least 45 minutes (that´s when i left and went swimming) over an forest area with opencast lignite and quartz sand mining with these enormous bucket-wheel excavators that are even known from hollywood movies (Bagger 288 for example). And one of Germany´s most frequented stretch of Autobahn nearby. My mom was astonished, we watched it through my binoculars from our garden but i at that time i simply thought that this thing is a solar balloon from a magazine with gimmicks. Now i know that such a few grams and rather tiny (3m length if i remember right), compared to that thing we observed, solar balloon never can stand motionless at such a height for such a long time (and that thing was also missing the colorful logo of that magazine too xD).

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Yeah, those lights are very interesting, the movements were pretty weird, I dont disagree with you on that. But its impossible to tell any information as to what they are, or any details to their nature. I like it better when I can see more details than just light dots. Would be good to know for certain what the bright white dot was, though, whether it was a satelite, the space station, or something unknown.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Buy some binoculars. Look at the sky. You will see these in the evening sky after sunset. They are satellites. Thousands of them in orbit. Some operational and you can check the position on line and some just debris. If they are more or less constant brightness but come change as they change position in the sky, they are stable. If they seem to brighten and fade methodically, they are tumbling.

You are seeing the sunlight reflecting off them.also if they suddenly disappear, they have gone into the earth shadow and are just no longer in the sunlight. The opposite can happen in morning.ome can came from the shadow into the sunlight and it seems to be just appearing out of nowhere. It is just like a Lunar eclipse. Something moving from light to shadow and back.

People don't see these and recognize them much because streetlights polite the night sky. Much like a city person trying to pet the big doggie that is a cow. If you don't know what it is then you don't know what it is.

Sorry to disappoint everyone.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This swarm of UAP is pretty good…….

On the tv show Paranormal Caught on Camera and on Unexplained Caught on Camera…..they sometimes present swarms or clusters of UAP that people have captured.

I like the fast UAP that starts out in the bottom left then heads diagonally, then slows to semi circles a UAP in the middle, then continues on diagonally fast towards the top right.

👽

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The "curious" one that flys up to apparently check out the brighter one in the middle could just be a nocturnal bird hunting insects. The flashing could be mistaken for wings flapping.

If you continue to track the trajectory of said "curious" object, it pauses again, briefly, then moves off again in the same direction. Idk🤷🏻. Interesting find and share. Thanks for bringing it in.

Personally, I still look forward to doing some sky watching with some high quality night vision. Bucket list kinda thing I suppose.

⭐+🇺🇸

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Fake......CGI

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cvastar

Fake......CGI

Oh come on this is not fake, this a well known youtuber that had nothing to do with UFOS before this video, he's just shooting video from outside his house on his balcony. I can guarantee you 100% this isnt no CGI 😂😂😂

EDIT- this guy writes "FAKE....CGI" on all the threads on, he's just trolling 😂 good one Cvastar u had me 🤣

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
Buy some binoculars. Look at the sky. You will see these in the evening sky after sunset. They are satellites. Thousands of them in orbit. Some operational and you can check the position on line and some just debris. If they are more or less constant brightness but come change as they change position in the sky, they are stable. If they seem to brighten and fade methodically, they are tumbling.

You are seeing the sunlight reflecting off them.also if they suddenly disappear, they have gone into the earth shadow and are just no longer in the sunlight. The opposite can happen in morning.ome can came from the shadow into the sunlight and it seems to be just appearing out of nowhere. It is just like a Lunar eclipse. Something moving from light to shadow and back.

People don't see these and recognize them much because streetlights polite the night sky. Much like a city person trying to pet the big doggie that is a cow. If you don't know what it is then you don't know what it is.

Sorry to disappoint everyone.

Satellites don't move like these ones

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I’ve seen stuff like this many times. Sure the bright, steadily moving object is likely a satellite. There are many and you can see them easily on a clear night. The others, though, are not birds or satellites. They’re the interesting part. They appear to move with an intelligence.

I have watched what I thought were satellites moving steadily through the sky, then dart off at a right angle. I’ve seen them loop round in a huge circle whilst maintaining forward momentum. I’ve seen them joined by other points of light. UFO, human, NHI from this planet, I don’t know.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Not trolling at all!

It's an old ATS tradition that all videos are dismissed as CGI.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

In my countryhouse near Rome, Italy, in summer you can see hundreds of stars at night
From midnight you can see dozens of human satellites, with precise and fixed pattern and flying coordinates, and they behave exactly like the satellite shown is this video.
BUT THERE ARE SOME UFOS, yes! looking to the satelllites in order to check destination, if armed or not, direction etc

so, as someone said in this post, this video is not something extraodinary as I can see this fast brilliant spots every night and yes, they are not drones, but ET control ships

join