It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Better Choice I Think

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2
CUTE. Little mod activity on my account. Never proof of trolling. It's almost you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

To keep on topic, RFK jr will never get the nod. dosn's have the support for a 3rd party becoming viable. And the fact that upsets you shows the majority of us on this website how little real world knowledge you have.
You are doing fine. You do better when you argue from reality.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Ah, caught your join date.

That's the new me. The old me has been here 6 or 7 years.

edit on 22-4-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
It doesn't matter if he were dead and had to be propped up with a stick and use CGI to make his mouth move, there are people in this country who would vote for him.

I don't vote for labels. I look for truth and dedication to serve the citizens and nation.

I didn't vote for Trump the first time...Didn't vote for anyone.

After watching the man for four years I gladly voted for him the second time. Even with his faults and being bashed 24/7 the man just kept on going and is willing to do it again, so that is pretty dedicated I would say. He is also not a lifelong politician and so what he says he does.

The thing to remember is there are no unicorns out there and in today's world of 24/7 under a microscope, everyone looks like crap in the end.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yes, I am talking about Robert F Kennedy Jr.

According to the National Right to Life group, Kennedy supports abortion right up to the point of birth. His quotes on abortion here
So I'm not thrilled with that.
I will probably go Libertarian. I'll have to see who it is and what their stands are.

That being said, I really don't know if Trump and BIden will be the nominees. Trump will have jail issues, since the left has weaponized the courts and the 'guilty' verdicts are a forgone conclusion. And Biden .. I don't know if he'll even know where the oval office is by November. The guy is really out of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That is one topic the interview did not cover and I am most certainly pro-life. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I can not condone murder in any fashion and that alone is strike 3 in my book.

That's a strike for Glen Beck as well in that he seems to have intentionally avoided that front and center topic.

So it appears that we have the choice of the lesser of 3 evils instead of 2 this go around.
edit on 22-4-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

I'm not saying I believe all of what is in this document. But alot of it is a must read for anyone that supports Trump. And since you do I just want you to know all the nitty gritty stuff. The stuff conservatives don't want to talk about and things the liberals don't even know about.
doc

RFK Jr. Just strikes me as someone not to be trusted.....like ever.
I am ready for these next 5 years to just be done. Either rip this bandaid off and let this wound get some air or just freaking hit the wound. Either way get it done.

I'm reposting your comment giving everyone a 2nd opportunity to review your link. It's worth the review.

It appears our choice again is the lesser of evils.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It really is good information to know. And I know some may not like the information on that doc but it is better to know than to not.
I reached out to the author and asked if they have more in depth information on all the key players on the hill. If they do I will Def post them here.

Honestly I don't want any of the candidates on the ticket. But I don't speak for the masses and if they would like one or the other as the leader of the free world then so be it.
But I will shake my fist and scream to the sky God.
edit on 22-4-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I thought about posting the doc on a few forums but did not as it would maybe distract from topics and could be seen as trolling or something.
But your OP gave the perfect opportunity to post it in a informative way. And thank you for taking time to read the contents.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I will probably go Libertarian.

They haven't put up a reasonable candidate in many moons.

Does anyone know if the Green Party has a candidate?

Are they still even around?

Rand Paul or Trey Gowdy ought to run. I'd vote for either of them before casting a vote for either of these two clowns.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to email both of them and suggest it. It will be interesting to see their response.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

For the past 7 years, I have been an ardent opponent of the Democratic Party and our current president. Over the years, I have freely expressed my support for our past president, Donald Trump, even to the point of traveling to Washington DC to attend the Stop The Steal rally of January 6th, 2021. And if our current choice was solely between the 2 prevailing parties, I would still prefer and support Donald Trump over who I believe is the most vile and corrupt president we have ever had in the White House to this date, Joseph R Biden.

But today, I spent the time to see just what kind of man we have running as an independent candidate, that first started out as a Democratic candidate but was forced out of that party by the corruption it is.

It should be obvious to everyone that we have no chance of actually knowing the people we vote for because the sources we rely on for information do not, and will not spend the time and effort to interview the candidates to such a degree necessary for us to actually know who we are voting for. All they want to do is give us 3-minute segments with the politicians and reams of propaganda by their designated propagandists. Our only chance of actually knowing any particular candidate in depth is to look for alternative sources.

I happened upon one such source today and the interview was so informative that I think I may have changed my mind about who I think would be our best choice for president in the upcoming November election. Good gosh, the interviewee covered every topic from the assassination of JFK and RFK, the corruption of the CIA, the ulterior motives for the war in Ukraine and Blackrock's involvement and motivations, and on and on. The interview showed me how well this person knows and understands our past and how corrupt our government has been for the past 70 years. Not only does he know and understand our past, he has a clear desire to take this nation away from the oligarchs that have usurped our government and give it back to the people, as his father and uncle also desired.

Yes, I am talking about Robert F Kennedy Jr.

This interview is long, 1hr 20 min., but if anyone is truly interested in knowing this man, they will watch it. I promise, you will not be disappointed and you will come away from it knowing this man.

RFK Jr.: America’s Economic Collapse Will Bring a REVOLUTION | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 217

84,985 views Premiered Apr 20, 2024 The Glenn Beck Podcast
“There’s going to be a revolution" if the economic destruction of America continues, warns Robert F. Kennedy Jr. The “billionaire boys club” at the World Economic Forum is “arranging the world to shift wealth upwards and to clamp down totalitarian controls on everybody else.” This episode of "The Glenn Beck Podcast" is part of an ongoing series to introduce you to the 2024 presidential candidates. In a discussion ranging from Big Pharma and the Patriot Act to Iran and the Second Amendment, RFK Jr. explains what he would do if he defeated both President Biden and Donald Trump to become America's next president. After agreeing on the current conflict in Israel, Ukraine, COVID-19, the administrative state, and the First Amendment, Glenn presses RFK Jr. on guns, ESG, and some of his past statements on climate change ... including one that directly targeted Glenn. In the end, although they may not agree on everything, they do agree: Democrats, Republicans, and big corporations are ALL a “stage show” largely operating under the control of mega investment firms like BlackRock. It's the elites vs. the rest of us.

I am in the fullest agreement with you here, sir! RFK Jr is the only candidate Ive heard of in this election that I would vote for. Hes the only one that makes any sense, and hes not a delusional senile old man, either. And I think hes the only candidate that really wants to fight the deep state. But Im also afraid that hes going to end up falling to the ol Kennedy Curse like his dad did. That hes going to get popped by another Manchurian candidate. I sincerely hope not, because I think hes the only chance this country has. If he can make it to election day alive and is running, he has my vote. Fingers crossed.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burritocat

He's definitely got my vote.

Unless the email I sent to Trey Gowdy yesterday convinces him to get in the race.

After leaving Congress he went back into private law practice in 2019.

I told him it was his patriotic duty to save the country from the 2 clowns currently running.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
a reply to: burritocat

He's definitely got my vote.

Unless the email I sent to Trey Gowdy yesterday convinces him to get in the race.

After leaving Congress he went back into private law practice in 2019.

I told him it was his patriotic duty to save the country from the 2 clowns currently running.

I dont really know anything about Trey Gowdy, though I know who he is. I dont follow politics much outside my local area and state. Cant do much about politics in other states, so I just focus on my own. But in this national election, I am paying attention to RFK Jr. I dont care about the big bozos running, and I get sick and tired of the media always talking about them, and ignoring RFK Jr, except to publicly tarnish him and say hes just a spoiler candidate. I bet alot more people are going to back RFK Jr than the media and polls claim. Lots of people are sick of Biden and Trump, and I think by election day, that number is going to get bigger. People just want to go back to a country that isnt divided and angry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join