It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manly P. Hall says Freemasonry is a religion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

You have to beleive in a higher power to join. It does not always matter what you call that power. That is a religion. The ritual is based on Egyptian teachings. The temple is layed out like king solomans temple. Its the same story you get in the bible with its clothes off. V much religious.

The blazing star (sirus) / jesus 0f nzararith (nzir / ) Same as the nazis.. or nasar or the siver star of thelema.. of shiva with the red star (rudrus) or the all seeing eye.

there is only one religions.. the truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Its the same story you get in the bible with its clothes off.

You just became my favorite person on ATS!

What a great line!

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: Therealbeverage

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
I was given a book by Manly P. Hall a while ago as a gift. I've read it off an on over the years and just picked it up again and noticed that in it, Hall states that Freemasonry is "essentially a religion".

What?

Can someone help me understand what he meant by this? There can be more than a few interpretations.

What's needing explained? It is a brotherhood that says you must have a belief in a creator. Also where you an original member on here I seem to recognize that emblem!

A belief in a creator is not the same thing as being a religion. I have a belief in a creator but I'm certainly not a religion. I wish I was though, the amount of money people like Joel Osteen take in on a weekly basis is mind boggling.

And yes, I was a member for a long time using the name Riffrafter. I couldn't remember the PW and couldn't re-use the name so I became SchrödingersRat. And BTW - I remember your member name too. I hope all is well.

You could be a Mason too

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Homosexual or pedophile or both?a reply to: network dude

edit on 2-5-2024 by Beesnestbomber because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Freemasonry isn't any of that and it isn't masonry either.
As far as the brothers innuendo it isn't much different than a heap of garbage in writing but what Freemasonry actually is before all your mammies start losing their teeth over overindulgent children about as bright as a toothbrush is a secret society, not much different than ATS actually when a group of associates learn to confide in one another to discuss and share knowledge considered sacred for what it's worth.
It's no mystery really and for several obvious reasons.
a reply to: theatreboy

edit on 2-5-2024 by Beesnestbomber because: distracted

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beesnestbomber
Homosexual or pedophile or both?a reply to: network dude

who?

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beesnestbomber
Freemasonry isn't any of that and it isn't masonry either.
As far as the brothers innuendo it isn't much different than a heap of garbage in writing but what Freemasonry actually is before all your mammies start losing their teeth over overindulgent children about as bright as a toothbrush is a secret society, not much different than ATS actually when a group of associates learn to confide in one another to discuss and share knowledge considered sacred for what it's worth.
It's no mystery really and for several obvious reasons.
a reply to: theatreboy

what is your opinioin on cold fusion? Good idea, or bad idea? What aboutthe geo-political makup of Eastern Guam?

Thanks in advance for your knowledge.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I tend to mind my business.
But if you insist then I may look into it, just write a thread about it and I will get back to you.
Rather silly questioning though, don't you think...
I mean, I could ask you what you think about Nancy Harding it wouldn't be much different.
a reply to: network dude

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join