It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaBTop is back at last.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Is there any chance that ATS will disappear around 24 of May.? Is there no owner anymore.?

I thought that there always existed “someONE” mysterious in the ATS background, who, just as myself, loved this site so extremely, that it would exist for a long, very long time to come.!

I at last found a way to get back in.
DTOM, or anybody else, how can I get my old LaBTop name back.?

COVID-19 got me on 20 March 2020, and forced me for 4 years to stay in bed, any exercise forced me back to bed for at least 2 hours, but laying at rest in bed gave me the opportunity to slowly get better. I did not trust the doctors, who wanted me to take metformine and vitamines.
I told them that I would not take any pills or powders or drinks, my body and brain, always during my long life, did help me overcome any sickness.
But this time it cost a long time, I must say. It’s getting slowly much better in the last months, luckily.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTopOld

Howdy!!!
Miss your old avatar.
Drop me a PM and we'll get you back.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The Artificial Intelligence usage by many members, in the last time is far less than in the last months, so, that was also a reason to join again.
I strongly suggest any ATS member to not use AI, if possible. Could it be made a rule in this forum, to abstain from using AI.?

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Welcome back I remember that moniker

And your excellent 9-11 threads

edit on 21/4/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   
A reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Can’t seem to find the Private Message app or link, have to get used to everything here again.
But one thing is clear, members are much more civilised, lately.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
A reply to: stonerwilliam

The baby with the black eye pad, yep.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
A reply to: LaBTopOld

It must be one of the links above or under our posting window, the white or yellow links.
Which one was it again.? The PM one.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTopOld

The baby with the black eye pad, yep.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
A reply to: LaBTopOld

What a relief to have a black background again.!
That white background when not joined, was very bad for my eyes, when reading for any long time periods.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The only times I posted not in the 9/11Forum, was in the BoardBussiness forum and about former Egyptian things in its forum.
edit on 21-4-2024 by LaBTopOld because: Bussiness

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   

The only times I posted not in the 9/11Forum, was in the BoardBussiness forum and about former Egyptian things in its forum.

Hi LaBTop!

Go up to that post by DTOM and at the bottom of that avatar block is a humanoid icon, click that and then it will drop down a menu, with "send message" option, as well as other things. But to send the message to who you want, click the humanoid icon just below their avatar place thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wow i think ive read all of your 911 threads and contributed to them on my old account. Good to see you back, hope youll fully recoger.

And about the website I dont understand why nobody just starts the same thing with a different url.. Maybe just as a Reddit or other existing forum or so, shouldnt be too difficult.
edit on 22-4-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I remember those days , glad a real hard researcher is back

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Me too.
Slowly my old IQ is coming back.
20 March 2020 was the day I got infected with COVID-19 and it nearly killed me.
Till my 82 yrs female neighbour at the other side of the street advised me to make a good fresh soup, made from a whole plucked chicken, with all the fatty stuff in it, and eat it all, especially it’s fats, after it cooled down.

Within 5 minutes, I felt completely healthy again.
I’m still trying to find out, how on earth, eating that fatty soup, could have healed me from nearly death to completely healthy again.
I’m totally flabbergasted, up till this very day, about that kind of miracle.!

Btw, I am an ATS member, from the very first days of its existence, in 1999. And became LaBTop in 2004, If I remember it right
And I hope ATS will keep living for a very long time to come.
And that those same old members, I remember so vividly, will all return, after that terrible Artificial Intelligence (AI) is forbidden to be used on this, once perfect side.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Will use both names, LaBTop and LaBTopOld, until I get used to the way this site works now.
Then it will be only LaBTop writing here.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
How do I switch to my LaBTop personality, which one of those many things, above and below this writing window leads me to that name.?

Without me getting switched to, every time, another window.?

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Just found out about the backup site created for when ATS shuts down next month: denyignorance.com...

top topics

join