It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Killed Dr. Who for Good

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Don't know how minorities are treated in the UK but in America gays and minorities are treated with kid gloves and given special privileges that no average white guy will ever get. Folks don't want to be smeared for not walking on eggshells around them. NOT a two way street though.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI2
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Last line of any Captain Pugwash episode; "But Tom the cabin boy just smiled and said nothing". This too got spoiled in the updated version. Not the same without the moving cardboard.

That has been misquoted to hell and back

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
But you know very well that minorities are treated like crap. And being a gay minority means that you get double the crap.

BULL ... they are coddled and they have privilege over others.
At least that's the way it is in America.

He is now just a woke activist and that's all I see.
Ruined watching the show for me.
LIke I said, it's the same with Mark Ruffalo and 'The Hulk'.
And Susan Sarandon. And all the other activist actors.
They can say what they want, of course.
But that has consequences. One of those consequences
is that it turns people off and they no longer want to watch.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

BULL ... they are coddled and they have privilege over others.
At least that's the way it is in America.

The privilege to be called racial slurs? Because guess what. It still happens. There are still bigots that discriminate against minorities. And that's what people are still fighting against. It's 2024 and we still have racism.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Lazy88

I'm not sure how to answer this. The religious conservatives have been preachy and condemning for Millenia. But when liberals do it. It's now a problem?

How many “religious conservatives” disguise social engineering as entertainment. The CDC is still running this “cute” add where kids can be super heroes by cancelling in person play dates to virtual play dates.

Live and let live isn’t the same as playing the race card because someone disagrees with you.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

RC's don't disguise anything. Many of them brazenly and openly push their cults upon others.
edit on 7Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:42:46 -0500America/Chicago24580 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

RC's don't disguise anything. Many of them brazenly and openly push their cults upon others.

So? Who is pushing going to jail if you don’t use the right pronoun? Is that Dr who-ish in who’s vill?

It’s one thing to promote your lifestyle in the bounds of freedom of speech. It’s another thing to have the state enforce it, squash freedom of speech, and advocate cut perfectly good body parts off children and take advantage of their awkwardness. Because a boy is curious about bras doesn’t mean he needs hormones and a sex change. I think the trans movement is perverting natural curiosity for their own political purposes. Trans advocates should definitely live and let live when it comes to children.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Or having religious groups push their agendas on everyone by having the government do it for them?

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

What religious group controls what government at what level in the USA?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join