It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Targets Black Neighborhoods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
At the moment the whole post is quite erroneous as abortion is still voluntary. When it becomes compulsory then come back with the post. It's still black women's choice whether they have an abortion or not.

Granted.

But in this day and age, abortion is pushed as birth control.

It is voluntary, but it is an easy way out. And serves Sanger's purpose.

Look up the history of PP. It was first, something like The American Eugenics clinic. Her words talk about getting rid of what she saw as uselss eaters.

Before WWII, she got a letter from the Nazis thanking her for her innovative solutions. She set the template for the genocide of the Jews, Gypsys, gays, etc. They literally followed in her steps.

Eventually, the name got changed to PP for PR reasons.

So, she was a racist. Hence why 86% of abortion clinics are in minority communities. She set in motion the voluntary slaughter of millions of blacks.

The left worships her for what she did.

Racists.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Any good business goes to where the customers are.
You don’t put a weave store in a white neighborhood..
You don’t put a tanning salon in a black neighborhood..

Real life ain’t like field of dreams, build it and they will come… no they won’t.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
The black population has seen a 32% increase since 2000 and is still growing. That doesn't really jive with your OP.

Between 2000 and 2019, the Black African immigrant population grew 246%, from about 600,000 to 2.0 million. As a result, people of African origin now make up 42% of the country's foreign-born Black population, up from just 23% in 2000.Jan 27, 2022

Sure the population of black people in the USA is increasing as black people immigrate from other countries too. And black people aren't all 'African' but it seems to be the status quo when identifying a black person. Not all black people in the USA are born here.

When vaping products are given names such as 'bubble gum', 'cherry', and advertised to gain younger people's attention, it's called targeting of young people. Targeting is the base of marketing practices. This shouldn't be difficult to understand.

Would you put a bubble gum machine at the entry way of the NYSE? No, of course not. Bubble gum machines are placed where their most likely clientele can have access to the product.

Target markets are the foundation of marketing skills and the driving force behind many marketing decisions and strategies. Target marketing is a strategy that involves breaking down a target market into segments and then designing marketing activities to reach the segments most likely to respond to the efforts. The goal is to focus marketing resources on the audience most likely to engage with the brand.

edit on th30202400000030bSat, 20 Apr 2024 17:50:07 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Wanna have some fun?

Show this to your favourite left-wing-nut liberal bleeding heart baby killer. They will go bezerk. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience.

Facts really do hurt feelings.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I think they do this because generally poor neighborhoods are black neighborhoods just based on stereotype. And ironically despite cost poor people probably have a lot more abortions.

Aside from the Richie rich college gals and socialite party gals, wealthier women of all race are probably less likely to have an abortion for many reasons. Main one being that pregnancy is usually wanted and planned by them. They're more educated usually and older by the time they conceive.

On the other hand, teen mothers, young mothers. Uneducated. Poor. Would more so want to get rid of a problem such as a baby. These types of things are usually cyclical and end up leading to a poverty circle where teen mom has baby, can't get out of the low income trap, that baby becomes a teen mom who then can't get out of the low income trap.

Once you have one abortion, it seems easier to have more just based on the anecdotes I have seen of women having multiple sometimes 5 or 7 abortions.

IN MY PERSONAL OPINION! I AM NOT GOD! I cannot judge people. So therefore I do feel it is better that if someone doesn't want a child to the point that they are willing to kill the baby fetus embryo whatever then absolutely! Absolutely they should not have children. And people are free to do what they want and decide the morality of that themselves unless they like I believe that God really decides the morality of that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join