It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Young Ukrainian Men Trying To Flee The Country To Avoid Conscription And The War

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

If you believe that everyone can fight or is willing to fight then you made a huge mistake. There are 45 million people but how many of them are not children or elders? How many young men are willing to fight? If SkyNews UK says gives a picture of desperation among young Ukrainian men then imagine what is really happening. SkyNews is a mainstream media.

I'm not here to debate your BS, you say 1000s do not want to fight and there are at least 22 million males, so we can say 18 million or so could fight. You are trying to make something that is nothing.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If you believe that everyone can fight or is willing to fight then you made a huge mistake. There are 45 million people but how many of them are not children or elders? How many young men are willing to fight? If SkyNews UK says gives a picture of desperation among young Ukrainian men then imagine what is really happening. SkyNews is a mainstream media.

I'm not here to debate your BS, you say 1000s do not want to fight and there are at least 22 million males, so we can say 18 million or so could fight. You are trying to make something that is nothing.

I am not.

The news is a blow to the propaganda that has been pushed in the western societies for so long unless you are reading news from all over the world and you can speak a few languages.

The clip I linked talked about how desperate thousands of soldiers are and how the moral of the soldiers has disappeared since the start of the war. That's the British reporters covering the story and not me. At the same time in the clip you will come across more talking on the number of young men who are fleeing the country not to fight against Russia and the realisation by the reporter that if the situation continues this way there would be noy many left to fight for Ukraine. That's in the clip.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So much talk about him being a useful idiot who instead of asking for peace negotiations he is asking for more weapons and money! After so many loses on both sides and after so many dead Ukrainians and many more who don't want to fight any longer with a large part of his country now occupied (probably forever).

So, if Mexico invades America and we hit 100,000 Americans dead would we make a deal and just give them 30% of the country? Once again, the evil side doing the killing and sending 1 million to their death could end this tomorrow.

But you know it is all Zelensky fault....geez

lol, if the United States invaded Canada, do you think Canada would have a chance, militarily?

Ukraine never stood a chance against Russia, it has no weapons, no air support, no shells, no navy.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghandalf

Ukraine never stood a chance against Russia, it has no weapons, no air support, no shells, no navy.

Great, so what you are suggesting is we make Canada our 51 states then move on to Mexico. That is what Russia thinks...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ghandalf

For a country with no weapons and no Navy they seem to have taken out quite a fair bit of Russia's Black Sea fleet, including their flagship.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join