It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran launches Retalliation Strike 4.18.24

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Following the breaking news:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm getting unconfirmed reports that Iran has launched ballistic missiles twords Israel from Tabriz.

I will update accordingly as confirmation comes in.

This on the heels of MULTIPLE skymaster messages going out last night which we at ATS are assuming was a drill:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Live stream of Iran, Israel and Palestinian territories:

www.youtube.com...
edit on J16424 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

edit on J31424 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

Make the date format 4.18.2024 and it will look appropriate in the Thread Title.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Make the date format 4.18.2024 and it will look appropriate in the Thread Title.

It is relevant depending on where someone is.

It started early FRIDAY 19th and wasn't in America.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Oh, I see what he was saying haha. Yeah, it's still the 18th for me currently

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It seems a nuclear power plant and uranium enrichment facility were hit. As well as meetings of proxies in Iraq and Syria.

I won't call this an escalation. Similar targets as always from Israel.

Iran promises total annihilation for any strike inside Iran.

Well, let's see that full force. I hope it's as awe-inspiring as The Russians. Iran doesn't stand a chance.

I had hoped Israel would use this to win moderate Arab favor and show restraint. But they saw otherwise. And Iran is the country on record repeatedly saying they want Israel off the map.

But this seems like the most minimal response Israel could do at this point.

It will be interesting to see the line walked of the US defending Iranian strikes while not helping with offensive actions.

edit on 18-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
Oh, I see what he was saying haha. Yeah, it's still the 18th for me currently

Kinda changes history for some important dates when we consider time zones doesn't it?

The birds are chirping in the livestream for the middle east and they'll be waking up here too in a couple of hours.

I'll come back to see how things are going after I sleep. It's 4.30 in the morning here in SW France. Oh to be a bird and just peck worms all day.

zzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
But they saw otherwise. And Iran is the country on record repeatedly saying they want Israel off the map.

I don't mean to quabble in the debate much, so my apologies, but wasn't it Netanyahu that's been asking Congress for 20 years for America to invade Iraq, Iran and Syria..? I guess "invade" would be different from "wipe off the map", I can grant you that position.

---

I'm still not able to confirm this yet.
edit on J41424 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

edit on J42424 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n

But they saw otherwise. And Iran is the country on record repeatedly saying they want Israel off the map.

I don't mean to quabble in the debate much, so my apologies, but wasn't it Netanyahu that's been asking Congress for 20 years for America to invade Iraq, Iran and Syria..? I guess "invade" would be different from "wipe off the map", I can grant you that position.

---

I'm still not able to confirm this yet.

Possibly closer to 30. Nineties even.

We should have neutralized Iran at Ayatollah Assaholah. But the USSR and all. Still Khomenei became The Iranian Cesar Chavez of oppressive Sharia Law. Death to Israel is what made Netanyahu the hardliner he is, and what made Iran what it is. That goes back to 1979, there was 20 years of Great Satan/Little Satan before there was even an "axis of evil".

And President Icarus W. Bush did one of those. Who remembers weapons trucks? The ones Iraq promptly destroyed at the outset of shock and awe to make the invasion force look bad.

Syria was done by everyone after ISIS tried to reboot the Islamic Caliphate. And all people want to do is blame ISIS on Iraq. And while indirectly true, No Saddam is still beneficial and worth it. Same applies to Iran.

I truly think all those countries need or needed to be neutralized anyway.
edit on 18-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Ayatollah Assaholah.

That was kinda funny lol

---

Still no confirmation as to Iran retaliating right now with ballistic launches. Could've just been people seeing the anti-air batteries light up and making the assumption they were a retaliatory strike. I doubt at this point the reports of Iran retaliating are accurate. But...never the less, I will post updates if I get them.

Thank you all

edit on J26424 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Okay this made me laugh. Like it's not enough that we constantly disagree on Trump/Biden, Pro-VAX/Anti-VAX, Gun Control, etc.??

NO!

We must now debate times and dates of events based on where our asses are when it happens.

This is really funny to me.......

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If Iran had launched ballistic missiles in retaliation, I think they'd have been to Israel by now, or had to have been shot down.

And this did happen on the 19th where it happened lol why the hell is anybody even arguing about that?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality
Okay this made me laugh. Like it's not enough that we constantly disagree on Trump/Biden, Pro-VAX/Anti-VAX, Gun Control, etc.??

NO!

We must now debate times and dates of events based on where our asses are when it happens.

This is really funny to me.......

I can't wait until the one world government ushers in the one world timezone.
edit on J52424 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

This is the best date format I never understand why people put the day before the month nobody ever says it's the 21st of December of 2021. When someone says the date it's always April 18th 2024 so it only makes sense to put the date 04/18/2024.

Anyways.. always a pet peeve of mine, carry on

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   
When someone asks me what the date is I say "it's the 19th of April 2024, but then I'm from Aotearoa. I never understoodyour way.

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

This is the best date format I never understand why people put the day before the month nobody ever says it's the 21st of December of 2021. When someone says the date it's always April 18th 2024 so it only makes sense to put the date 04/18/2024.

Anyways.. always a pet peeve of mine, carry on

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Already posted HERE

Closing duplicate

new topics

top topics

join