It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A family from Kansas with six children moved to the Moscow region

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

As far as a real meaning for relocating, a law regarding gender reassignment? How could that affect them?

The propaganda factor is very evident.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

What if the house was put up for sale privately? Perhaps they didn't find a buyer and changed their minds. Better to keep it to fall back on in case they couldn't stay in Russia.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

MOD NOTE

Do NOT post private info for private people.
Do NOT post that private people should be telephoned or contacted.

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22
a reply to: FlyersFan

What if the house was put up for sale privately? Perhaps they didn't find a buyer and changed their minds. Better to keep it to fall back on in case they couldn't stay in Russia.

Well if they are in Russia and their house is just sitting there vacant...It's probably already got squatters in it.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

You people are morons.
The weak people making hard times.

I love my anti-Russian bigotry why does it seem you have issues with that?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well ... that's the end of that then.
It's all public info on the internet.
But we can't dive in.
So the story is what the story is.
I guess ... take it or leave it.

/out

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

One or two families moving to Russia is not indicative of some sort of mass exodus.

I must have missed the part that said it was a mass exodus. Looks like you're assuming and or inserting mass exodus, and the only possible reason for that is. To downplay the reason for them leaving. You asked why this particular family was a big deal.

They answered that question, I answered that question. The fact that you ignored those reasons, and inserted two things not relevant to your question. "Assuming" and "mass exodus". A person can make a logic deduction from that without assuming anything. You have no problem with the facts I listed. As where they do, and a lot of other people do too.

.....assuming you live in America.

Let me rephrase that for you. There aren't many places on earth that haven't swallowed hook line and sinker, the pharmaceutical and medical industries justification for experimenting on kids. So there is a real good chance, your home country is one of those places. If I were raising kids. I would move or home school them. But not to russian.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Unknownparadox

Not assuming anything.

I asked why it was a big deal that one or two American families would choose to move to Russia?
It isn't a big deal.
If there was hundreds or thousands of families choosing to - something some may call a mass exodus - then I can see why it would be an issue for some....but there isn't.
I was making a statement not an assumption; one or two families is not a mass exodus.
So again, why the big deal?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I’m from America and have been reading into Volgograd lately and really want to check out that giant statue before any idiots in the world destroy it. Honestly Russia is so big I’m not sure how much travel would be possible to fit in, though I suppose the Kremlin would be a must. Anyway, just posting hoping any Russian’s don’t think all of the people in my country have a negative view of your people or country. Seems like that is part of an agenda currently being heavily promoted to them by media, crooked politicians, and old xenophobes. That said. I am not nor have ever been a member of the communist party. 😉

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Ha ha ha....what a drama queen.

Mountain out of a molehill.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Ha ha ha....what a drama queen.

Mountain out of a molehill.

I correctly "assumed" your stance, which is. This is no big deal, everyone opposed is making a mountain out of a molehill.
You might want to take a look at this. Since you don't mind human experimentation.

Plastic is good for the woke
edit on 17-4-2024 by Unknownparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
looks like a family of nut jobs not the kids fault, probably were in some cult that wasn't fanatical enough for mom and pop.
then when they got there found out how blanked up rooshka is, and wanted to come home

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   

FFS, you're not very good at this are you.

The first assumption you made was that I'm from America.
I'm not, and its not that #ing hard to find out where I'm from.

Than you assume that I'm some sort of wokerati supporter.
Way, way wide of the mark.

No Big Deal?
The fact that one or two American families may or may not have chosen to move to Russia.
Who cares?
Who gives a #?
People have always moved to other countries.....and they always will.
The reason is pretty much irrelevant, like I said.....Who really cares?

If - and it isn't - it had been hundreds and thousands of US families seeking to emigrate to Russia then I'd understand the cause for concern.
Mountain.Out.Of.A.Molehill.

I've never made a comment on the woke agenda in this thread but I have in plenty of other threads here on ATS.

A helpful hint; read what people actually say and write and NOT what you think they do.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

This is not a new phenomenon.

Lee Harvey Oswald went to live in Russia in 1959.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Wonderful. Hope they invited their friends, too. Hope none of their kids turn out to be gay!

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
*shrugs*
As long as they are happy more power to them.

Work with some ethnic russians in alaska, awesome people.

I dont look at it as anything different or special as the people that move to costa rica, belize, Philippines etc.

edit on 42Sun, 21 Apr 2024 13:42:50 -050042500101pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join