It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden and Donald Trump are both traitors

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Tony Bliar?

Converted to Catholic so he could say a few hail Mary's and his war crimes were all good with God.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

LoL

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
The impression I get is that for many its not really a question of who is the best but one of who is the least worst.
An awful predicament.

If its any consolation, which I doubt it is, we are in exactly the same situation here in the UK.

A shocking state of affairs.

The change that happened that I think people like you who feel everyone sucks is because they are on social media 24/7 like we are looking down at them in a microscope. The good part is we see leaders with more transparency, but we also see that they are just human like the rest of us.

If we put any leader in the past in the same situation, would they be any better, or would they even be worse? Back then they were not in public as much and were idolized as it was with actors and musicians. All that is gone, and we now see more behind the curtain.

Then we have judicial systems used as political weapons attacking the side they do not like, and of course, all of that is guilty before proven innocent in social media.

If we look at former Presidents where one screwed anything he could in the White House and even raped a person as President (Clinton), or another used to see women on the side as President (Kennedy) they both are still seen as great Presidents because social media wasn't invented yet. Even Obama escaped a good deal though it mostly started with him. How bad was Reagan's mind in his second four years? I bet he was as bad as Biden or worse. Hell, we had a president in a wheelchair, and I bet 90% of Americans back then didn't know.

Come forward to today and the leaders we have are not any better or worse than those in the past, so people need to start understanding that point and stop looking for that unicorn that doesn't exist. When we do get that perfect one it will most likely be the Anti-Christ...lol

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Two # candidates. Whoever else they throw at us will be garbage too. Why not put our country first in importance?

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMez
Two # candidates. Whoever else they throw at us will be garbage too. Why not put our country first in importance?

RE: www.nbcnewyork.com...

I made a bet that YOU were the guy who lit himself on fire to Protest TRUMP and BIDEN yesterday.

Looks like I lost.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The country is in a continuous downhill spiral.
When things got worse under Trump they sold us Biden, now they're back to selling us Trump. Cut through the bull# and they have both been selling out the country at a very rapid pace. Are people blind.
Look, it's really not that clever, and people's memory aren't that severely short. Or are they?

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Do they just drag them through the courts instead of calling them the traitors that they are?
They would have to build new courthouses to investigate the endless list of crimes they are both guilty of.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Who do we have besides biden and Trump?
Kennedy's entire campaign is recycled flower-power buzzphrases from the 1970s.

West and Stein are bat-sh!t crazy.

Beginning January 25 2025 I may want to crawl into a hole and not emerge for four years.

On the plus side -- any aliens that intercept our news broadcasts will avoid this planet like an asylum for the criminally insane.

edit on 5-5-2024 by dave5426 because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMez
Look at out two top Presidential candidates Joe Biden, and Donald Trump. Neither of them has or is willing to put America first. Hell we'd be lucky to be fourth in importance in their eyes.
They send enormous amounts of money and other aid to foreign countries, while leaving our own country in shambles. America is worse than I've ever seen it before. If you're an American, you should be pissed off. I still see people debating over which of these candidates are better.
These two bitches are both traitors, truth be told. In the past we've hung people for less, much less, back when America had a set of balls.

You should see the fights between Biden and Trump supporters!

Comedy with tragic results.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: andy06shake

Tony Bliar?

Converted to Catholic so he could say a few hail Mary's and his war crimes were all good with God.

The guy who was convinced Iraq was a holy cause and as such it must be destroyed to bring global peace.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join