It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J Balvin Columbian Singer captured this Triangle UFO footage…….

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Source: J Balvin captured this UFO footage

J Balvin captured this UFO footage says "I have no way to explain what the hell this is, but I have always believed that there is life on other planets, this pod was not a plane, or anything I have seen before"

Here’s a purported triangular shaped craft recorded over public housing.

Like some objects…this does the bobbing effect while trying to maintain its hover.

I think the most interesting aspect of this object is near the end when it flys out of frame at a high speed.

The un-cropped and un-zoomed longer version is at the sources link……..to upload this below for ATS, I had to shorten, zoom and crop.

J. Balvin is in the music business.

As you all know….it’s hard to believe anything on video these days….software for hoaxing is getting pretty damn good.

Does the craft look legit or illegit?

The Reddit vid linked above is the cleanest copy I found without the addition of ads, subtitles, and edited in graphics that tend to convolute other vids I came across.

I really wish that ATS would bump up there gif limit to at least 3mb if not more….

👽🥃
edit on 14-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The videography is wrong. No one takes the freaking camera off the UFO, plus that looks pretty cheesey at first glance.

I mean, is he linking his music with his "filmed UFO" because that fits some things more.

The person filming also let's it zoom off frame without trying to follow, which all says added to a video of nothing in the sky.

Also lazy. People need to consider the psychology of a person filming a ufo if they are going to fake it. Just so much is wrong, apart from its general amateurish appearance.
edit on 14-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Here’s dialogue from the instagram website…..as well.

ufos.daily Pop Star J Balvin shared a video on his instagram page this afternoon of what appears to be a triangular ufo 🛸 captured in New York 🇺🇸 today (April 10th 2024) His caption read: “@jbalvin :

No tengo como explicar que putas es esto , pero siempre he creído que hay vida en otro planetas esta vaina no era un avión , ni nada que allá visto antes 🤯 Pd: video de celular del 2024”

Translation: “I have no way of explaining what the # this is, but I’ve always believed there is life on other planets, this thing wasn’t a plane or anything else I’ve ever seen before.

I’m waiting to see if it hits the mainstream media outlets….if not….then it gets tossed in the BS Bucket…imo.

👽

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I have no idea whether this real or faked.

I will say that, coincidentally, the filmed object looks a lot like an airship design I came up with a number of years ago. That design never (to my knowledge) developed past the computer image stage. What is most reminiscent of that early exercise is what appears to be the large, central, "hole" in the video's craft.

Quite surprising!

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I can help you with you first statement.
It's 100% fake af.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Tha is a broken guitar Pic.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Tha is a broken guitar Pic.

You may have just debunked this! ……although I wouldn’t say it’s a broken guitar pick. Some are indeed manufactured with holes.

Quite the possibility a hoax…..I’m sure J Balvin knows guitarist’s and music video engineer’s.

Btw…the holed triangular picks come in various colors from different mfg’s. Sometimes a stringy wrist strap is attached to them for the musician not to loose them during performances and they are pausing in playing.

👽🍺

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I can't rule out a custom built drone with contra-rotating co-axial rotors. I notice that when the object rotates around its vertical axis before shooting off to the left its nose is pitched up at a constant angle of maybe 10 degrees. That would give the body some aerodynamic lift in forward flight. In terms of its motion, it doesn't actually do anything a drone couldn't do.

I can't really tell how far away it is from the camera. When it takes off to the left, it looks to me like it's probably in front of the brick building that the water tower is attached to. That wire cage around the ladder on the side of the water tower is probably between about 2 to 3 feet in diameter. That would make the object no larger than about 2 or 3 feet, also.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Hmmm….interesting take…on a customized drone.

Not beyond possibilities also is a custom drone based on dyson fan technology and the addition of directional vanes built onto/into the drone frame/skin/body

👽

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Looks like a ouiji board placard.

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

After reviewing the Original, I gotta say it fake.
Reminds me of an Augmented reality video from the UFO app.
The same app that duped Fox News into running the mass orb sighting

ETA: good post nonetheless!

edit on 14-4-2024 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

That would be hilarious if they used a black Ouija planchette for hoaxing…….however most planchette’s have the circular viewing hole closer to the pointer….

👽

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

If that's real, it's awesome.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

edit on 4/15/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

new topics

top topics

join