It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manor Lords - Medieval City Builder with RTS Combat - Early Access 26th April

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Manor Lords is being developed by Slavic Magic who is a one man developer , quite incredible when you consider the scope of the game , it's been in development for a few years now I've had it on my wish list since 2022 but as of 26th April Manor Lords will enter into Early access , release versions of the game have been sent out to youtubers so here are the thoughts of Mortismal Gaming.

I'm pretty excited by this game as I'm a fan of the Medieval period , city builders and Total War games , all boxes ticked

We recently passed 2 million wishlists from Steam players. I’m continuously surprised and grateful for all the interest in Manor Lords – I could never have imagined this, thank you.

I’ve been hard at work as we prepare for our April 26th release date. If you missed it, here’s our release date announcement trailer from a couple months ago:

Take my money !!!!

I wish Slavic Magic a successful release for his passion project , I hope it's another game that embarrasses AAA developers.

edit on 13-4-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i love these types of games! thanks for showing this, had not heard of it before.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A closer look at Battles In Manor Lords.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'll stick with my Lords of the Realm games as long as they will play...

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I love city builders.
Been eagerly waiting for cities skylines 2 to release on console.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

edit on 4/14/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Total War youtuber takes a closer look at the combat in Manor Lords to see how it compares to Total War , it seems Slavic Magic has nailed that too.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Manor Lords has released into Early Access with a 25% discount until ends 10th May making it just over £26 on steam , a release trailer has also been .... released.

Manor Lords currently holds a Very Positive rating on steam , congratulations Slavic Magic.

edit on 26-4-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Winters coming and I got no food !!!

2.5 hours in and my initial impressions are very positive , Manor Lords looks great , runs great and plays like a dream , Slavic Magic has crafted a fine city builder / management game , the UI is really good and the systems are easy to learn.

So , Gorvil ..... everything started well and my citizen happiness levels are on the rise with 2 new citizens moving in but little do they know I didn't get my field hoed until late September so unless wheat grows in the Winter we are royally screwed , we only have 2 stake in the warehouse and I have more operations than people so can't make honey , but we have plenty of firewood ... so that's good.

Looking forward to seeing what Slavic Magic has planed for the future because as it stands Manor Lords is the best game in its genre in a long time ..... and I haven't even had a battle yet !

new topics

top topics

join