It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Israel Reportedly Conclude Most Hostages Still Held in Gaza Are Dead

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

In addition to Israeli citizens, Hamas has also raped, tortured and killed US, UK, French and Russian citizens...and probably many other nationalities as well.

edit on 15-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
she did go into a rant about how frustrating it is to watch Islam's useful idiots on the Western Left defend radical Islam.

Israeli TV show that is just like Saturday Night Live ...
Gotta read subtitles fast ... talks about that sort of thing in a comical way.

Click ....

twitter.com...

And why this is on topic ... we are talking about the hostages and we are also talking about how people dont' acknowledge that Hamas is doing evil things to them. This bit hits home in a satire way about that while using Hamas and the tunnels as the subject. you'd think that with a dark subject like this they couldn't work with it ... but they make it work.

edit on 4/15/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
In addition to Israeli citizens, Hamas has also raped, tortured and killed US, UK, French and Russian citizens...and probably many other nationalities as well.

From earlier ...
Last I heard, we are still missing 10 people over there.
And there were at least 29 Americans killed on Oct 7.
ABC News

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

From earlier ...
ABC News

So why isn't the US and other nations helping Israel to wipe out Hamass?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

When this all started, I remember Israel saying they wanted to do it themselves.
I suppose if their troops start getting hit hard, they may change their minds.
But I remember them saying that.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Actually I changed my mind. I might just throw my lot in with the ceasefire cucks. Actually I will go further than them and say I want to see a full conclusion to the war outright! Albeit with the complete and total destruction of Hamas.

# these people.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

They racked up the number of foreigners by kidnapping from a music festival.

Really is quite sickening to see so many countries abandon their people to actual savages to avoid hurting the feelings of monsters.

If I ruled and my people had been subjected to the atrocities of October 7th I would want Hamas hunted to the ends of the Earth and their leadership hanged, not berate the only country standing up to such barbarity while crying and moaning about forgiveness, tolerance and inclusion. Screw that.
edit on 1642024 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

From earlier ...
ABC News

FlyersFan is right, Israel said they wanted to handle it alone.

But even they didn't, none of the Western leaders have the balls to actively help in Gaza.

Too much of the Western Left supports terrorism. They're furious that the US helped stop a lot of Israelis from being killed by Iran the other night.

And that was just a defensive operation. If we were helping Israel with their offensive ops, the terrorist supporters would lose what's left of their minds.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: CarlLaFong

They racked up the number of foreigners by kidnapping from a music festival.

Really is quite sickening to see so many countries abandon their people to actual savages to avoid hurting the feelings of monsters.

If I ruled and my people had been subjected to the atrocities of October 7th I would want Hamas hunted to the ends of the Earth and their leadership hanged, not berate the only country standing up to such barbarity while crying and moaning about forgiveness, tolerance and inclusion. Screw that.

Unfortunately many of our leaders don't care one iota about their people.

In the US, there's a large portion of the Democrat party that has this delusion that the Middle East would be more stable if Iran was the regional hegemonic power instead of Israel.

That's why they're all about sanctions relief for Iran and helping Iran get nuclear weapons and giving Iran free reign to spread throughout the region, even killing American troops and citizens and welcoming Iranian spies into the US federal government.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Kill top terrorist leaders. Kill the root and the organization dies.

Too simple and logical for most "smart" people to grasp.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Kill top terrorist leaders. Kill the root and the organization dies.

Too simple and logical for most "smart" people to grasp.

DUUUUUUUDE .. comeon .. you've been told probably a dozen times .... the leaders are in Qatar and Turkey. They can't be touched. They are in those countries being protected by those governments and a hell of a lot of security. It isn't possible.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Do you know what I find very telling?

This…

Claims of Almost 50 Suicides After Nova Attack Under Scrutiny

In a hearing a survivor of the Nova festival made a claim that nearly 50 survivors have committed suicide.

Rightly so this needs confirmation.

But if you read the article one could easily substitute the claims made by the Hamas Health Authority and it would make sense as well.

Even an idiot could see how one sided this reporting is.

Link

themedialine.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The Truth about October 7
youtu.be...

edit on 16-4-2024 by Zairek because: Corrected link

edit on 16-4-2024 by Zairek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zairek

We don't deal with actual facts from the ground here.

And Al Jazeera is not a reliable source when we cannot control what exactly they're going to report during this genocide. Right now we want to tell our readers the IDF morons did not fire with helicopter gunships on festival visitors, so you might want to refrain from any and all critical inquiries before you get called names in their funny threads.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zairek

Al Jazeera propaganda.
It's already been debunked many times on this forum.
Not going to bother reposting since it's off topic.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Pathetic. You want to distract from the actual reports with your favorite stories now?

I'm still waiting for your reply to my post from the other day, do you need me to link it? Is this entire war going to be a massive failure as well now, if one of it's objectives is "reportedly dead" already?
edit on 17-4-2024 by TheWoker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2024 by TheWoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWoker

Pathetic. You want to distract from the actual reports with your favorite stories now?

I'm still waiting for your reply to my post from the other day, do you need me to link it? Is this entire war going to be a massive failure as well now, if one of it's objectives is "reportedly dead" already?

Al jazeera claims have been debunked by many people here. they are untrustworthy as RT.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It's a CNN piece but Al Jazeera would be in the same ballpark.

Probably shattered your well conserved opinions, or why would you even try to give me this empty stare when you have literally nothing to say?
edit on 20-4-2024 by TheWoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
FFS, just be honest, the reason religious divide is dealt with delicately by the west is because of oil and the fact they know they can't fight a troops on the ground war in the middle east nowadays.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Donald Trump adds his two cents ...

Israel will find, very sadly, that there are far fewer hostages than currently being thought.

That’s why it’s hard for Hamas to make a deal - They are no longer able to produce the people, because many of them are gone.

Hamas is incapable of holding Jewish people for a long period of time without killing them, and it will only get worse!

ZERO leadership from Biden. October 7th WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IF I WERE PRESIDENT - NOT EVEN A SMALL CHANCE!!! DJT
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/112354360207601837

<< 5  6  7   >>

join