It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NCAA Basketball Champ Shares Story of Joe Biden’s Dementia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
SHORT TERM MEMORY.
Decline and loss of short term memory is one of the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease.

Below, is an eyewitness report illustrating that Joe Biden is exhibiting this symptom.

THIS is an story from two time NCAA basketball champion, Donovan Clingan, speaking about the time he and his team were invited to the White House to meet with Joe Biden, back in 2023.

“Last year, after we won the national championship, we went to the White House.”

“We took a picture with Joe Biden, team picture."

"Joe Biden talked to us for about three minutes and then right after that he asked us for a picture again.”

VIDEO: rumble.com...

During Joe's 3 minute speech, Clingan said he and his team could barely understand what Biden was talking about.
Clingan also said Biden ignored his coach and said he seemed to know very little about basketball.

So, here we have a personal story where Joe Biden met with a championship college basketball team.
Takes photos with the team.
Gives a garbled three minute talk...which nobody there could understand.
Then says it's time to take a photo with the team.

In short...Joe Biden clearly forgot what he had done just three minutes earlier.
SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS.

THIS is a clear example of Joe Biden's short term memory loss...although it should be clear to everyone by now that Biden has been dealing with dementia for quite some time now.

He is unfit to be POTUS...and he further jeopardizes the entire nation by remaining in office.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I wish I could say this would make a difference....but it won't. The sycophants will come along and find an excuse for anything Biden says or does. I'm sure there'll be a "But Trump" in here somewhere and that's all they've got.

Their irrational hatred for Trump is constantly fed by their own mind and MSM and they'd rather see America go down than admit they are wrong.

They admit that the cost of food, utilities and gas are out of control and that there is a crisis at our Southern border.

They will still vote for the people who caused it.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
ALZHEIMERS has been a big concern of Joe Biden's, for years.

Apparently, Biden looks in the mirror then comes to the microphone to let everyone in on his thoughts...

The president claimed in several speeches that US hospital beds will be overwhelmed by Americans suffering from Alzheimer's in two decades' time as he pushed for further research into the disease.
Source: www.the-sun.com...
😨

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Decline and loss of short term memory is one of the symptoms of aging.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Our president of the USA is not just a figurehead like in England. The parliment in England is what runs the country, that is why the queen or king there with problems is not so much of a problem. The Royal Family in England does have some strong influence, but they do not launch nuclear warheads and they are not the commander in chief of the military. Biden should not be in office with his mental state. It also appears he has had some plastic surgery or something over the years now, which only appears to make him look younger. His reign seems to be more about deceiving the public to get re-elected than it is about properly running one of the country for all of the people in it.

A president is supposed to be everyone's president, not choose to help people to boost vote count. Something real bad is happening to our countries government and the people are divided on lots of things which means our country will fall apart if this keeps going on.

That is my opinion....it may not match others opinions...but I won't tell people something I do not believe is true just to fit into their beliefs.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

That's forgetting where you set down your car keys.

Forgetting you just took a photo with a basketball team 3 minutes ago....that's dementia.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I've been saying this since he got elected.

But I'm not here to say "I told you so".

I'm here to ask doesn't he have any family that cares for his health and well-being?

He needs help.

Now.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This was last year's, huh?

Uconn won it again, so let's see if Joe realizes it's the same team this year when they visit.

Obama would at least recognize the prestige of Uconn visiting. Or should, one of their teams has been there like every year Biden has been at the white house.

He should be familiar with Uconn visits. 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 (x2), 2015, 2016, 2023 and 2024.
edit on 12-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Yeah ? My Mom is 81.
She drives herself to Dr appts and to go shopping.

She doesn't forget what she did 3 minutes ago.

Joe gets lost walking off stage and shakes hands with people who aren't there. Make all the excuses you like, Joe is mentally compromised.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Boomer1947

That's forgetting where you set down your car keys.

Forgetting you just took a photo with a basketball team 3 minutes ago....that's dementia.

Right. EVERY SINGLE PERSON who interacts with Joe Biden speaks negatively of him, unless they want something from him.

When President Biden is out of office in 10 months, there will be a LITERAL FLOOD of Men and Women telling their stories of how Mentally "off" Joe Biden was/is.

join