It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DerBeobachter - Electric Boogaloo 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just wanted to be here for the maybe last month of ATS, there are too many good memories and when the ship goes down (hoepfully not!) i want to be here with the people i spend time with over the years on ATS.

And of course i want to know where we all will find each other again when ATS really closes down. Is it DenyIgnorance.com?

No idea what else to say except: the pain in the ass from germany is back xD

Ah, and is it difficult to get back to my original account maybe? Not absolutely necessary but would be fun to use my original account for the maybe last days (hopefully not!) here.

Greetings from a Germany in a rapid downfall. But as we all know in 6 years we all "will be happy" about the fascist NWO the "elites" created for us peasants!

“The fascism of tomorrow will never say ‘I am Facism’. It will say: ‘I am anti-Facism’.”

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Oh hello landsman. You can get your account back by sending a pm to one of the mods, can't remember now but they will be along soon to tell you.
There are also two sites where we can all meet when ATS packs in.

I am of no use right now because I can't give you any details, am on my phone, busy and seemingly have memory problems.
Hope others will tell you or I'll be back later.

🙋🏻‍♀️

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Deny ignorance and Rogue nation3 are 2 that I know of, besides the ATS discord channel.

Welcome back!

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Oh hello landsman. You can get your account back by sending a pm to one of the mods, can't remember now but they will be along soon to tell you.

🙋🏻‍♀️

Yep, send a direct message to DTOM or Djarums in order to get it back.

Welcome back!

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

Welcome back.
It's good to see you're still kicken around. For as long as this place lasts for us anyway.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Maybe put brighteon.io on the list too should SHTf. Till then, keep calm and carry on.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I tried twice to my old one back up and running, but you have to be a liberal or they won’t do it. That’s what I’m gonna say anyway.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Deny ignorance and Rogue nation3 are 2 that I know of, besides the ATS discord channel.

there is the site that shalt not be named.

edit on 12-4-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Am I the only user whose first thought was the 80's cult film, Breakdance 2 Electric Boogaloo ? - I will get my coat lol

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Howdy Partener. I too came back recently, but travelled forward in time. a reply to: DerBeobachter2

Don't do introductions, couldn't be bothered with trying to resurrect the old name. The passwords they sent never worked. We are back again mein herr, to swoop every now and then, again.

Tschuss,

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I think I know it, powercirclejerk.com?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hello friend, I am glad you found your way back here.

Why is the site dying? Clue me in I'm new here.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: devilhunter69
It´s exactly this movie that is in my mind when there is a part two of something.
"Suckers break like Turbo and Ozone..." (Method Man, Redman - Da Rockwilder)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   
And thanks to all of you for the nice welcome back!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Welcome, keep in mind ATS might shut down next month. An alternative ATS was created; denyignorance.com...

new topics

top topics

join