It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old member, new account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If I remember it right, everybody’s accounts for some reason became inaccessible. Mine didn’t right away, but things, here, were weird for a time, anyways, so I didn’t come for a while… When I did, I needed to sign-in, and that’s when my previous account also became inaccessible…

Anyways, I’m back. Will have to comment on a few posts before I can create any (other than this one), I guess, not that I plan to create any, but every now and then, I think about doing it.

Just a FYI, or maybe someone can tell me why: I couldn’t find how to create this introduction on the introductions forum page. I had to click on a link in the “Now it’s time to introduce yourself” post.

Anyways, I missed a lot of you. I should be around, at least lurking periodically, probably often, Lord willing, of course.

“Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”
-Luke 2:14
edit on 11-4-2024 by Sheepish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheepish

better get to postin, we maybe have maybe a month left. best i can tell the mods haven't heard anything from the owners and the darko's were here and the rent's coming due.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Lol, really? Well… Ok, then… 😒
Thanks fer the heads up.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Welcome back if you want your old account back you need to make a new email and send a pm to Don't Tread on me or Djarums and they will have you back up and running and swing by Deny Ignorance.com and make a account just in case this place dies as their is nobody at the helm of the ship and the bills need paid next month

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Welcome back!

Just in time to see if we crash this ship into the void, could be fun... I'd say have a go at making those threads just incase you truly miss the opportunity.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Good to know. I have been here for over a decade. I just joined at deny ignorance.com.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I made an account there as well. been there a few weeks. Not a bad setup. Learning how to use it on my phone.... familiar voices. It's awesome

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Welcome back.....

What happened, what we know, what we don't know

Checking on the status of the website

But, for the present and the future, please see my signature.

edit on Thu Apr 11 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

everyone knows about denyignorance.com, right?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Thanks, everyone! 😉👍

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'd hope so.

I've mentioned it to a few and others often advertise it too, it's not really a secret or anything.

top topics

join