It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange way to dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Recently i have a problem: my dreams are while i'm dreaming not while i'm awakining. why?
PS: lately i can sleep only in one way and it is like that "this way" has to do with chackra opened fully...

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Horel87k

Your dreams are only when you're waking up? Or do you mean you're dreaming in your waking life?

The latter might need working on because it's usually not good for the individual, the other is somewhat normal I would think. These days you can get devices such as watches that'll record your dream states, it's quite normal for the most active parts of your sleep to be within the first 15-30 mins of falling asleep and before waking up. Most people have 2-4 periods of dreaming and they often wake up from them... Most forget as they go back to sleep.

If you can expand on what you mean I'm sure there's a few people who can help you out

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Your dreams are only when you're waking up? Or do you mean you're dreaming in your waking life?

The latter might need working on because it's usually not good for the individual, the other is somewhat normal I would think. These days you can get devices such as watches that'll record your dream states, it's quite normal for the most active parts of your sleep to be within the first 15-30 mins of falling asleep and before waking up. Most people have 2-4 periods of dreaming and they often wake up from them... Most forget as they go back to sleep.

If you can expand on what you mean I'm sure there's a few people who can help you out

I remember dreams only around sleep

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Before you go to sleep say something like this aloud three times. Tonight I will have helpful dreams and I will fully remember them when I awake.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Stress maybe?

That's a lot of dreaming to remember/recall. It's all sleep until it isn't, a healthy brain will flip the hypnagogic stages fairly swiftly but as mentioned things are often forgotten quickly. I think Dali used to hold a metal ball to aid with the short-term memory conundrum.

Sounds like your issue is the opposite. Might be worth getting one of those watches that record sleep stages. My suspicion is you're waking up quite a lot.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I came into your thread via the"Dreams..." forum icon and find only four replies remain of your thread. There were close to a dozen replies when I posted. What happened to several other posts and mine? I thought that my post was insightful and relevant, perhaps even groundbreaking in how we look at dreams.

I copied that original post and it is reproduced below in case someone else may want to review it.

A dream "reality" has no dimensions versus our awake "reality" always is within a limited dimension of time due to the impediment of our physical/material bodies. In short, in a dream, we are free from that impediment, our consciousness can fly free from the body. Evidence for this is found in any story where for example, a person dies on the operating table but they find their consciousness floating above as doctors work to revive them. That consciousness is free to observe but has no role in restoring itself within that body.

Any dream is taken from the mind, consciously or unconsciously, perhaps held on to or held over from a head full of physical living and thinking as an integrated unit. Death cuts that cord. A consciousness floating over a deceased body on the OR table is then free to move on to what is.... and often is met with other souls that have gone before.

Dreaming, is about as close to death as you can get as evidenced by the frequency with which many deaths happen as people are in the relatively safe and quiet pastime of sleeping. The purpose of sleep may be just as much for the connection we have to a higher source as it is to a physical need.

top topics

join