It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sets single day fundrasier for POTUS campaigns with 50 milllion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

This was just the first link that came up when I typed the dudes name in and did a news search.

Source

The guy who attacked him was his girlfriends son, apparently.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Trump is apparently also having another fundraiser next week.

I googled to see if I could find a list of his upcoming fundraisers.
Nothing came up.

According to Eric Trump (on FOX)...Donald Trump has two more fundraisers today.
They expect to raise at least another $15m today.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Nothing came up.

That’s probably far closer to the real number they raised at the last fundraiser. Turns out they haven’t officially reported the $50m and don’t have to til like July… so they’re just “claiming” they raised $50m at this point.

It’s a little suspicious too, right after the democrats had a fundraiser and raised a record breaking $25m in one night, Trump has one then “claims” he raised exactly double… I mean, we all know how Donald likes to exaggerate figures, lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Nothing came up.

That’s probably far closer to the real number they raised at the last fundraiser. Turns out they haven’t officially reported the $50m and don’t have to til like July… so they’re just “claiming” they raised $50m at this point.

It’s a little suspicious too, right after the democrats had a fundraiser and raised a record breaking $25m in one night, Trump has one then “claims” he raised exactly double… I mean, we all know how Donald likes to exaggerate figures, lol.

Since you have such a suspicious nature about Trump raising that $50m, you must also be suspicious that Biden actually raised that $25m.

No?

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Nothing came up.

Since you have such a suspicious nature about Trump raising that $50m, you must also be suspicious that Biden actually raised that $25m.

No?

Apparently Biden’s $25m has already been officially reported, whereas Trumps $50m has only been claimed by his team… he doesn’t have to officially report it for a few months either. But why wouldn’t he just report it now if the $50m figure is actually true?

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Nothing came up.

No?

Apparently Biden’s $25m has already been officially reported, whereas Trumps $50m has only been claimed by his team… he doesn’t have to officially report it for a few months either. But why wouldn’t he just report it now if the $50m figure is actually true?

Apparently
Just admit you’re full of it and take the L.

Palm Beach dinner was an invite only fundraiser.
It was either $250,000 or $814,600 per seat, depending how deep your pockets are.
There were about 120 people there.
Assuming everyone only donated the minimum 250k, that would bring in $30,000,000.
If only 35 of the 120 people donated the 816k that would put the donations at $50,000,000.
Trump smashed the previous record and moonwalked out of there with a $50,000,000 smile.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

lol, his going to be moonwalking himself into a criminal trial come Monday.

Anyway, I don’t know if he actually raised $50m or not and either do you. So I’m not trying to say he definitely didn’t… I’m just saying it’s a suspicious claim, considering he hasn’t officially reported it and has a documented history of inflating figures.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder how much of that $25m from the Biden fundraiser was due to Obama, Clinton and large Lizzo being there.

I'm pretty sure the takings would've been quite paltry with just Joe and his tin cup.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join