It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Why Files and the ancient stories about Mankinds rise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Written ancient History about the rise of mankind's intelligence and religion. Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians and Babylonians all seem to tell a similar story about ancient times and the first created human boy named Adamu and Heeva the female which came later.

Noah (not his original name) and the great flood stories which predate the Old Testament by several hundred if not thousands of years. I like the stories by all the different ancient people and find them interesting whether true or not. That many different stories from widely separate civilizations all telling of a great flood to me means it probably happened and if I had to guess it was around 13,000 years ago when the ice sheets started rapidly melting.

My faith in some of the translations (Zecharia Stichin comes to mind) and his telling of the ancient stories is questionable as Zecharia was not even close on his translations which have now been proven false by people who can actually translate the ancient text..

Typical WF episode which explains some of the stories and then methodically debunks many of the claims that have been made... However there is more to this story than what Zacharia Stichin claimed or Ancient Aliens on the History Channel.

One Gene TKTL-1 gave humans the edge for survival and creativity by doubling the brains neurons; the Gene suddenly appeared about 50,000 years ago; the why and how is a true mystery surrounding this Genes appearance.

I found this Why Files interesting. youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Watched it already, yes the whole thing, But you can straighten all this out
in your mind if you realize the one story that is true comes straight from
the horses mouth. Forget all the stories of man that do point to the truth
but never had it right. Until God set the record straight with Moses. Man
is FOS God certainly isn't. And the Bible proves it everytime.
edit on 6-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Edited.
edit on 6-4-2024 by lincolnriley because: Every time I post it double posts

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I didn't realize that Trevor Moore's Story of Our Times was a historical documentary.

youtu.be...
edit on 6-4-2024 by lincolnriley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: lincolnriley
I didn't realize that Trevor Moore's Story of Our Times was a historical documentary.

youtu.be...

You should know by now that Trevor Moore was an enlightened being that graced our lives.

Also, I love the Why Files, watched the episode, a lot of things were presented in a way that are debunked. However I don't doubt the flood, the great cataclysm legend, nor do I doubt planet X or whatever you wanna call it.

The fact that a dying planet has the resources to seed earth for gold and send ships and slaves back and forth rather than synthesize a similar material to sustain their atmosphere for whatever reason is a big stretch. Especially considering how many years the claim suggests it happened over and that there was a sudden cataclysm rather than a growing change with an approaching celestial body.

Interesting watch nonetheless. I'll take it with a grain of salt.
edit on 6-4-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So the annunaki live 200,000 years, pass by earth every 4,000 years but Enlil had to send multiple probes to find earth?

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

So the annunaki live 200,000 years, pass by earth every 4,000 years but Enlil had to send multiple probes to find earth?

I'm positive neither of those numbers are correct, but I support your skepticism.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

They’re not my numbers. Theyre the numbers from the why files. I watched the whole thing and I have legitimate questions.
Forgive me for rounding 3,600 up to 4,000?
Geez.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I am currently conducting research on this topic.

Mauro Biglino addresses the issue of "erroneous" translations in sacred texts. Once you listen to him and make the comparisons of what he says in the scriptures, something clicks and everything makes sense.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

It would make more sense if they travel from a far away star, but Nibiru the "planet of the crossing" plays some role in their faster than light navigation.

Maybe the Sun is easier to lock on to if a large mass is located between it and you, in a straight line?

On the other hand, needing gold makes more sense if you live on a space ship rather than an actual planet.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No ancient Mesopotamian text ever found says anything about the Anunnaki needing, or even wanting, gold.
Another of Sitchin's lies to discard.

Harte

top topics

join