It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Paulides Amnesia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Upfront and clear if you don't like videos this thread isn't for you.
However if you're willing to take the time and explore the highly
strange phenomena going on here on planet earth? If you understand
that the world we live in may not be what you were led to believe?

Then pay attention to these cases of amnesia that Dave Paulides has
vigorously researched. See what conclusions you can draw from these
cases. Is this the dark side of exterrestrials? Or is this perhaps demonic
possession? One conclusion I've made is that clinical explanations alone
like Amnesia? In no way even begin to explain what has happened to
the people invoved in these cases. Cases that this retired policve officer
has investigated with a great magnitude of research. If you take the time
you'll join Dave and myself in a WTF is going on? I'm floored by this mans
research.

Video 1

edit on 4-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

I have watched and listened to Paulides for years. I find those bizarre missing enigmas intriguing and dare I say it entertaining.

I don't buy into any of the supernatural or UFO stuff though.

S+F for an interesting topic.

edit on 4-4-2024 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

The cases of unexeplained amnesia were so prevalent in the
twentieth century. They were even used in sitcoms like The
Munsters.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I like the last line lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Such a true justification for ATS's motto, Deny Ignorance, as I've ever seen. I can't imagine how anyone can think themselves aware and yet not be.... Usually, such mindsets quietly fade away from the site these days.

I know, a bit harsh, but as a UFO abductee from 1964 I'm tired of people that cannot accept what is plainly the truth. Cognitive Dissonance is a terrible fault in the animal mind.
edit on 4-4-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I was a huge fan of his; bought all his books and even donated to the creation of his first documentary, which focused heavily on the 'strange' disappearance of DeOrr Kunz here in Idaho.

He made it out to look like another 'other wordly' occurance when it was well known at the time that all of the adults were involved. Both parents failed repeated lie detector tests, and none of the four adults present gave consistant stories. Paulides left out a lot of known facts that pointed strongly to fowl play in order to make an entertaining video.

I felt cheated that he took a case highly suspicious of criminal activity and portrayed it as something unexplainable. Since then, I question how much his 'creative license' plays into leaving out pertinent information, misleading his readers and viewers of his documentaries.

I wonder how many of his other stories have omitted known facts in order to make them fit the paranormal criteria?
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Not harsh at all. I like direct speaking.

I don't believe you were abducted.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

As I remember the case being played out in the movie Paulides
did referrence the suspicions people had up there in Idaho concernrning
DeOrr. But I was hoping we could keep the thread focused on these cases
of amnesia. Stick with me if you will I think you'll enjoy the ride.

And thank you for contributing
edit on 4-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This true quote "when you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth". I honestly think that David Paulides has already deduced how these people just disappear from just his own evidence, but he doesn't want to start speculation.

A speculative idea (I know it sounds improbable) the amnesia problem could be the same as the unexplained deaths. IE. abducted people being returned dead but no coroner can find the cause of death which there have been numerous examples.
My thought, bear with me, question:- What happens, or what's the reasoning, behind the electric chair to kill someone. IE. blitz the brain with too much electricity. How do doctors confirm death. Lack of brain activity.
Now we all know we are electric beings so what if, whoever is doing this, can just turn off the electricity to the brain. This would only show up to a coroner that it was a natural death, not suspicious. Now if they could manipulate brain activity they could control the thought process, IE. cause amnesia, because all thought/memories are electrical connections in the brain.

I find virtually all Paulides examples point to one thing only, but that's a more bigger story.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

You need to contact Dave because I have never heard a better analysis.
He takes letters and you just made this thread what I want it to be .

Thank you for a great contribution

edit on 5-4-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

originally posted by: midicon

Such a true justification for ATS's motto, Deny Ignorance, as I've ever seen. I can't imagine how anyone can think themselves aware and yet not be.... Usually, such mindsets quietly fade away from the site these days.

I know, a bit harsh, but as a UFO abductee from 1964 I'm tired of people that cannot accept what is plainly the truth. Cognitive Dissonance is a terrible fault in the animal mind.

Have you posted about your UFO abduction in 1964 before on here? If you have do you got a link I'd love to read your story.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I was a huge fan of his; bought all his books and even donated to the creation of his first documentary, which focused heavily on the 'strange' disappearance of DeOrr Kunz here in Idaho.

He made it out to look like another 'other wordly' occurance when it was well known at the time that all of the adults were involved. Both parents failed repeated lie detector tests, and none of the four adults present gave consistant stories. Paulides left out a lot of known facts that pointed strongly to fowl play in order to make an entertaining video.

I felt cheated that he took a case highly suspicious of criminal activity and portrayed it as something unexplainable. Since then, I question how much his 'creative license' plays into leaving out pertinent information, misleading his readers and viewers of his documentaries.

I wonder how many of his other stories have omitted known facts in order to make them fit the paranormal criteria?

Do you believe the Grandpa and the Grandpa's friend who had never met the boy or his parents before that day had something to do with DeOrrs disappearance? If so why do you think the Grandpas friend would cover for DeOrrs parents when he had no relation to them and had never met them before? I always thought that would be odd for the Grandpa's friend and criminal to cover and lie about a little boy being murdered/disappearing when he didn't know the boy or his parents at all and didn't have any loyalty towards them.

Edit- you say all four adults never gave consistent stories are you sure about that? From what I remember the Grandpas friends story never changed at all.
edit on 5-4-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   
David Paulides twists stories to fit his narrative to sell more books.

old.reddit.com...

David Paulides was facing charge for falsely soliciting for charity before he quit the force.

S.J. OFFICER ACCUSED OF FALSE SOLICITATION AUTOGRAPHS: A FORCE VETERAN ALLEGEDLY USED CITY STATIONERY TO ASK FOR MEMORABILIA. Author: SANDRA GONZALES, Mercury News Staff Writer
Date: December 21, 1996
Publication: San Jose Mercury News (CA) Page: 1B
Wordcount: 496

When a veteran San Jose police officer began soliciting celebrity autographs on city stationery, he wound up with more than just a friendly letter from singer Lionel Richie to hang on his wall.

He also got an arrest warrant last week charging him with a misdemeanor count of falsely soliciting for charity - a crime for which he could face a year in jail.

Officer David Paul Paulides, 40, aroused suspicions after he was seen using city stationery on the department's computer printers....

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Edit- you say all four adults never gave consistent stories are you sure about that? From what I remember the Grandpas friends story never changed at all.

Perhaps my wording could have been better. There were four versions of events, and none of them jived with each other.

The parents most definitely know what happened. Grandma knows-or knows of- the truth, but took that knowledge to his grave.

There's also the case of the missing blue cooler that was known to be at the camsite, yet has never been found.

99% of the evidence from day one pointed to foul play. A lot of known information and circumstantial evidence should have excluded this case from the 'woo' ideology, not promote it as 'mysterious' or 'unexplained'.

Shoddy investigative work or deliberate obfuscation for profit? Tough choice, and calls into question the validity of all stories he features pending research for the rest of the facts that he may have omitted.

top topics

join